Wastelander
562 posts

Re: Stop here to hate on the Xbox 360

Dec 26, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

But why talk about Xbox on a PS Fourm? Eh? Take this is to a  IGN fourm or something LOL XD. 

You should check the Vita forum lol, WiiU vs Vita, 3DS vs Vita, yeah, people tend to cause flame war and console war, and it's breaking the forum apart lol

Message 41 of 47 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Dec 26, 2012

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

But why talk about Xbox on a PS Fourm? Eh? Take this is to a  IGN fourm or something LOL XD. 

You should check the Vita forum lol, WiiU vs Vita, 3DS vs Vita, yeah, people tend to cause flame war and console war, and it's breaking the forum apart lol

IKR? This a Sony fourm lol XD

Message 42 of 47 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Dec 26, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

IKR? This a Sony fourm lol XD

It's like people head mess up so bad they forget the rule state no talk about other console,  or MOD forget their job lol

Message 43 of 47 (82 Views)
Fender Bender
3094 posts

Dec 26, 2012

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG AND HATE ON THE WII?! 
Smiley Sad

Misa Campo Sig Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket
Message 44 of 47 (76 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

Dec 26, 2012

dis1boi wrote:

Smiley Sad

Yeah let do that before MOD remember about their job and get rid of this thread 

Message 45 of 47 (74 Views)
Wastelander
845 posts

Dec 26, 2012

dis1boi wrote:

Smiley Sad

With that banner we can Heart

I am also not sold on the WiiU. I picked up my DS the other day and played New Super Mario Bros. and it just didn't do it for me. Forwhatever reason, Mario (the old style versions) feel more like a cheap ipad/iphone game. Nothing special about them. I will say that if the WiiU gets support from games like Xenosaga and The Last Story, it will turn some heads. But I remember what happen to the last system that raged a war with similar games (poor Sega).

To continue on with the current thread I do what to say this, "I hate Microsoft for buying Rare". Rare was my favorite company before they turned into the belittled group they are now. Donkey Kong, Starfox, and Perfect Dark are all prime examples of what that company was known for and it made me a gamer.

I miss you Rare!

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total Smiley Happy
Message 46 of 47 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3326 posts

Dec 26, 2012

My Xbox account was hacked and 300 dollars taken out of my bank account and spent of FIFA. It was crazy. I was at the bank talking to the manager there(who I formerly worked with elsewhere), doing a transaction and he was watching all of the purchases go through. I contacted Microshaft and they said it was from an IP in Russia. God dang soccer hooligans!!

I got my money back from the bank and then some from Xbox after 3 months of  my account being banned. I got a year of Gold for free too. None of it was worth it and I loathe MS for their terrible security. The hack is still rampant and swept under the rug. MS and EA have profited over 40 million dollars off of it. Don't see why they would even try, the filthy pricks. It happened a few weeks after to my brother as well. FIFA BS as well. He had no money in his bank so nothing was stolen lol. I should have just stuck with Playstation 3 from the start. I was a Sony fan from the PS inception and my brother convinced me to get an Xbox after I stopped playing video games for a handful of years. **bleep** him!!! Long live SONY PLAYSTATION.

Message 47 of 47 (59 Views)
0 Likes