First Son
5 posts

Re: Stop blaming video games for America's gun violence

Feb 19, 2013
It's really Hollywood. America is sick, the other day on a date she picked the movie and just the previews were gruesome and dismembering and in the background I remember hearing people go: "ooh that's a good one, gotta see that flick" it was like the bloodier the better. People are %ucked up in the brain.
Message 21 of 25 (64 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Feb 19, 2013

dulun18 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:
I bet a vast majority of people here in this gaming community think that video games shouldn't be blamed for America's gun violence anyway. 

I wish this community was 16+ ( Don't take it personally bm :smileywink:) But this is family friendly and I gotta respect da rules. 

PS: Moble you weren't supposed to kudo me, remember? :smileyhappy:

what video?? 

and yes.. this forums is for 10 yr old and under.. only a few over 18 here..   LOL :smileyhappy:

The Video had "language".  So ID took it off so as not to offend the younger or fragile audience.

Look it up on YouTube, it was Penn & Tellers "BS" Video Game episode.

Moble

Message 22 of 25 (62 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Feb 19, 2013

DJWario_ wrote:
It's really Hollywood. America is sick, the other day on a date she picked the movie and just the previews were gruesome and dismembering and in the background I remember hearing people go: "ooh that's a good one, gotta see that flick" it was like the bloodier the better. People are %ucked up in the brain.

I think the 60's ruined this country.  If we could go back to the fifties, maybe things would be better?  Of course I am all for the Civil Rights changes started in the 60's.

I think it is laughable that all the Politicians who are in power now, were the same reefer smoking hippies that wanted to loosen this Country up.  Now that it is out of "control", they seek to play the responsible adults.

Sad, this Country is becoming truly sad.

Moble

Message 23 of 25 (61 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7737 posts

Feb 19, 2013
@DJWario_

Blaming Hollywood for violent acts is like Blaming videogames: It skirts around the real problem. And the real problem is the lack of good parenting and lack of personal responsibility.
Message 24 of 25 (53 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50689 posts

Feb 19, 2013

DJWario_ wrote:

I disagree with blaming hollywood.  To me it is as wrong as blaming video games, guns, legal gun owners, and law abiding citizens for the acts of these psychopaths.  

Yes hollywood and video games have violence in them but I've been exposed to it for over 30 years now yet I've never gone off murdering civilians. 

Message 25 of 25 (40 Views)