Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Re: Still watch cartoons ?

Aug 15, 2014

Occasionally I'll watch some of the old Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies cartoons. And some Ren & Stimpy episodes  Smiley Tongue

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 11 of 17 (101 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9984 posts

Aug 15, 2014

I watch cartoons sometimes, but I am more into Anime (english dubbed anime)

Message 12 of 17 (99 Views)
Survivor
2547 posts

Aug 15, 2014

Well I was watching Young Justice last year.... Other than that I still watch animated movies. I don't have some wierd animation bias like some people I know.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 13 of 17 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Aug 15, 2014

Roster13 wrote:

Anyone still watches cartoons ? Being just once in a while or almost everday ?

Me for instance I watch South Park and SpongeBob SquarePants whenever I get the chance.

Oh def Im a big kid at heart so I usually watch all the good oldies like angry beavers, doug, hey arnold, ren and stimpy, all those good ones and my new cartoon is Regular Show <<< Awesome series on Cartoon Network

Message 14 of 17 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2014

Talented-Taco wrote:

I want to watch Korra but besides that not really. Does anybody know if season 1 is on Netflix?

Nope it isn't, Nickelodeon was pulled from netflix over a year ago. Although it currently has rugrats in Paris....hmm

but anyways, nah if you want to watch Korra, you'd have to stream elsewhere. I know you can watch Season 3 (and I think 2?) on nick.com

- Yeah I still watch toons, I find them more entertaining than a most shows out now a days.

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 17 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

Aug 15, 2014

Rene_Led wrote:
Spoiler

Talented-Taco wrote:

I want to watch Korra but besides that not really. Does anybody know if season 1 is on Netflix?

Nope it isn't, Nickelodeon was pulled from netflix over a year ago. Although it currently has rugrats in Paris....hmm

but anyways, nah if you want to watch Korra, you'd have to stream elsewhere. I know you can watch Season 3 (and I think 2?) on nick.com

- Yeah I still watch toons, I find them more entertaining than a most shows out now a days.

What really? I watched the entire Last Airbender series on Netflix. Why would they do such a thing! All Hail Netflix though. No hate.

Netflix is GOD.

Message 16 of 17 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

Aug 15, 2014

I'm 16 and I'm a huge anime fan. I still watch few American cartoons though.

Message 17 of 17 (55 Views)
0 Likes