Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Re: Starhawk chat room

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

Clearly you do give a hoot.  And my point was make sure you are not being too sensitive.  As they are kids too.  Why do they do it?  Boredom, idiocy, donkey kick to the head, who knows?

You have a tendency to be too sensitive about things...just based on how you react to posts.

You're claiming this is for the kids you are supposedly defending..when really you got your feelings hurt and needed a cause, so use "Kids" to gain support.

What you are over looking is these "Online Hooligans" are also kids.  Evil-19, GS-18, JMB Spider seem young too...in fact Leemco may be the only adult in there Smiley Tongue ( make some grown up friends).  But you want to single them out because they hurt your feelings as if they are not SH players and Albeit (r-tarded) members of this community.

I was in a chat with them earlier on, granted they were probably not as harsh to me as they were to you, I wouldn't let that go anywhere that offended me.  In fact I got tired of 5 dudes giggling online and realized I had better **bleep** to do so bid them farewell.  End of story I didn't make a Long butt hurt post defending kids.  Smiley Very Happy

Edit: inflammatory content and profanity removed

Message 21 of 35 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

IRRES you usually do have a interesting and usually right point of view.  However this time my fellow forum warrior... You are wrong. 

My feeling are all well and in tact just fine. No butt-hurt here. It's just a topic that doesn't get discussed enough and I thought this would be a good instance to bring it up. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks for reading.

Message 22 of 35 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

I'm not defending what they did as I was not there for your chat.

But kids are kids.  And it sounds like you are trying to make them out to be this "bully entity" that are not also kids.

When Evil get's mouthy with me I remind him how worthless kids are and to go ask for his allowance.  Problem solved.

You're an adult, there is no need to get into it with kids. 

Now that said younger kids should know not to accept chat requests from people they don't know, and if they find themselves in a situation they don't like, just leave.  It's not hard.

Believe me there is nothing anyone from Bow2 can say that will have a life altering impact on me...or anyone for that matter.  Good rule for the internet is ignore what you don't like.  And concern for the kids in the community is nice...but they have parents who can handle any situation that is outside their capability.

Message 23 of 35 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 14, 2013
See, you're the reason we can't have nice things.

this is me helping
Message 24 of 35 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Irres I am not making the "kids" out to be the entity of bullying. My intention was to address the topic as a whole, using my brief interlude last night as a segway into the conversation.

I didn't get into it with them at all.  I made a couple commetns that played off of what I was being called going along with their poor taste in humor.  Then I left. The only reason I even bothered with this chat room is I was invited by someone that I actually respect.

If I knew who was going to be in it. I wouldn't have wasted my time. But I did. Poked my head in got made fun of, gave a little back and went to sleep.

Thought I'd use it to address the bigger issue. Not just some of the buffoons from the chat.

Message 25 of 35 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Smh at how much fail has transpired in the last 20 minutes in this thread. Yes, my own too.

this is me helping
Message 26 of 35 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Lol Most of the people in that chat were adults. 

You have to realize that with Online gaming, comes trash talk. 

The fact that you made this thread tells everyone that you are easily impacted with what others tell you online. 

You aren't supposed to do that lol

Message 27 of 35 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 14, 2013

I'm assuming Gs94 was the one that invited you? or someone else?

You should totally post who drew you into it.

As for GS he seemed like a nice enough kid but the more he hangs with Bow2 the less likely he will have a future outside the food delivery services industry.

Use  those Bow2 connections GS Smiley Tongue

Message 28 of 35 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Gs94, if you pit all of us in the same hole, I will bury you with it. But no, we are not a stereotype, I am not a number. Also as an adult I learned long ago that it is inappropriate behavior to conduct myself in unsportsmanlike manner, and those who've yet to learn that are not privy to my company.

Good day.

this is me helping
Message 29 of 35 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

Before you go jumping all over gs94, understand I was joking.

Say what you will about T$ but the ones I met from there were actually classier/nicer than other l33t clan players.

Matt-Moore

Silent Solid

Smartest-Move

Prime

Gs94

Italy

Stabby

Hell even Swift with all his arrogance on the boards....bus has respect for him (I get something went down with him on the suga boards...before my time...), and I have a lot of respect for bus. 

Then you have the likes of Alexius, Emi and Enthusiast on the other end of the spectrum  Smiley Tongue

but it takes all kinds to make a community.

Message 30 of 35 (82 Views)
0 Likes