Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: Starhawk chat room

Jan 14, 2013
Not attacking. Defending. And I have pointy knives.

Plus, my experience with online gaming has not been rampant with culo cagao **bleep**, that can't vent their frustrations over "who's boss" in an appropriate manner. So pitting me and my online buddies with a stereotype I do not know is a little offensive.

this is me helping
Message 31 of 35 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

The only reason I bothered even looking at the chat room was because shawn_z invited me to it.  I respect that guy and have never had a bad run in with him ever.

Secondly again I will point out that just because I made a thread about it doesn't mean Im personally hurt by it.  I won't be able it seems to expalin how that assumption is incorrect for lack of a better way to say than "it doesn't really bother me." But people are gonna think what they wanna think.

Thanks for taking the time to read and steer if off the actual issue of what I wanted to get at, but if you wanna slam on me telling me Im butt hurt and to get over it that's fine.  Just reinforces my point a little.

Message 32 of 35 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Ok Kids moral of this story:

"Don't Chat with Strangers."

I have decided that:

This thread has run it's course.

Message 33 of 35 (106 Views)
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 15, 2013
@ Irres. The swift thing on the Suga forums was actually before my joining Suga. Swift and I have always seemed to get along in game. He killed me a lot, but he also did 1v1's with me and helped make me a better pilot in Warhark. I have nothing but respect for Swift and try to stay out of any threads about him except to post that we get along.

Someone invite me to that text chat next time. I think it could be fun.
Photobucket
Message 34 of 35 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Platinum
55074 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Yeah some people need to prop themselves up on the backs of those they perceive as stronger, smarter, or just better than they are Smiley Wink.

Message 35 of 35 (72 Views)
0 Likes