Highlighted
Jul 29 2010
By: JuSToWn3dU Fender Bender 4384 posts

Starcraft 2 Guest Passes??

4 replies 19 views Edited Jul 29, 2010

Alright with Starcraft 2 finally out I am sure alot of you guys picked it up at midnight and are playing the hell out of it as we speak. I was wondering if anyone had an extra guest pass to spare? I am really looking forward to the game, and plan to get it eventually, but am unable to right now. If anyone can give me a pass that'd be great. I just really want to get my SC fix. Furthermore anyone who has extra codes can leave them in this thread to share with the community, people who are on the fence, or just haven't picked up this game yet.

Message 1 of 5 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4851 posts

Re: Starcraft 2 Guest Passes??

Jul 29, 2010

*Cough* Same here *Cough*

*Cough* BTW I have a Mac *Cough*

Message 2 of 5 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Jul 29, 2010

I dont understand why cool looking games like that one only are out there for computers ,doesnt these people want to make more money and make the game also for playstation or the 360 who plays games in their computer ,computers are so small and difficult for games

Message 3 of 5 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11498 posts

Jul 29, 2010

whitenight15 wrote:

I dont understand why cool looking games like that one only are out there for computers ,doesnt these people want to make more money and make the game also for playstation or the 360 who plays games in their computer ,computers are so small and difficult for games

how the **bleep** are computers small and difficult for games?????????

LastShot-
Message 4 of 5 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9075 posts

Jul 29, 2010

whitenight15 wrote:

I would play PC over Console any day.

Games are PC exclusive, because PC is:
Easy and Powerful.

There are two factors that kill consoles on many games:
1) They aren't powerful enough.

2) The controllers do not work for all games. Like......Starcraft. RTS games are not good on consoles.

Message 5 of 5 (19 Views)
0 Likes