Umbrella Scientist
14001 posts

Re: Spray paint a DS?...

Apr 23, 2007

miska_man wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

miska_man wrote:
maybe because its a girl color?????

Society tells us that pink is for girls. With this said, is society always right?

probably half right and half wrong. the "pink is a girl color" thing is probably under the right part.

i dont think its a girls color....i mean i wanted a pink psp and ds...
Message 21 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Apr 23, 2007

miska_man wrote:
probably half right and half wrong. the "pink is a girl color" thing is probably under the right part.

Back then, everyone thought it was alright to abuse African-American because it was part of society and culture but that changes onc eeveryone arises from the ignroance and stupidly that is so embled into everyone's mind. In this world we live in, everyone is plug in and they can't get out but some of us or quite a bit of us break this and are perscuted because we live without outside influence.
Message 22 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Apr 23, 2007
Pink is pimpin', just keep it. Smiley Tongue
Message 23 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2462 posts

Apr 23, 2007

aznsniper911 wrote:

miska_man wrote:

Back then, everyone thought it was alright to abuse African-American because it was part of society and culture but that changes onc eeveryone arises from the ignroance and stupidly that is so embled into everyone's mind. In this world we live in, everyone is plug in and they can't get out but some of us or quite a bit of us break this and are perscuted because we live without outside influence.

uh, i didnt say society was always right.

Add me on XBL, my gamertag is SpyOnWashington.
Message 24 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1254 posts

Apr 23, 2007

G223 wrote:

Vedel Minashigo wrote:
I wated three weeks EXTRA to get my pink one. Play the damned thing. It's a color. Unless you're scared of your hidden homosexuality it doesn't matter.

God Damn I asked a simple question, but all I get is the typicall psu responses...
Ill play it in my house but no way would i go anywhere elseSmiley Indifferent

Shut Up And Go Play That Pink Thing..J/k But It Really WOuldnt Matter To me
Message 25 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes