Nov 22 2012
By: AbysmalDawna Fender Bender 2003 posts

Special Thanksgiving Salute to Victims of Sandy from Abysmal Dawna

14 replies 325 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

I would like to give a special thanksgiving salute to those unfortunate victims of what is called Hurricane Sandy.  I would like to remind all those that are stuffing their guts with turkey etc and watching football yelling at your kids and whatever else they do that not everyone is fortunate enough to live in California where it is like summer today.  Let's all give thanks that the ones that survived still have their lives to be thankful for.  They might have lost their houses, cars, suvs etc but that which is most precious, their lives they still have.  Now perhaps they can listen to Imagine by John Lennon with new understanding of the lyrics "Imagine no possessions, its easy if you can, Nothing to die or live for, A brotherhood of man".      Happy Thanksgiving from Abysmal Dawna          I would also like to thank Home for giving us pretty decent rewards for Thanksgiving even though I still dont understand what witches have to do with thanksgiving.   As for Hellfire Games where is the thanksgiving in Home Tycoon?

Also I would like if there are any victims of Sandy on this  forum to share their stories about how they survived and what they still have to be thankful for.   And don't lose hope or ever forget that good comes out of  bad and hardships are the passport to a happier place, we hope.      And let's not forget to thank SONY because without them our imaginary world which is in many ways better than the real one would not exist.

Message 1 of 15 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: Special Thanksgiving Salute to Victims of Sandy from Abysmal Dawna

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

You said in another post when Sandy was happening that you live in California, so you really don't care what happens to anyone on the east coat. Why the sudden change of heart? And no offense but with you always being sarcastic on here, it's very hard to tell if your actually being genuine.

bobs fed signature
Message 2 of 15 (286 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Wow @ Hypnotic_Inertia XD

Message 3 of 15 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I saw my childhood summer house burn to the ground that night of sandy. But to see a thread like this from someone like you is just aggravating...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 4 of 15 (231 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I just didnt like the fact that all I saw on the news was about Sandy.  For a while I thought it was some kind of scam to try and interfere with the election. In fact I still kind of wonder about that.  It seems kind of a coincidence that this Sandy all of a sudden pops out out of nowhere right before the election and there has been movies about how some global power can now manipulate the weather or maybe a global warming scam.  In the old days a hurricane was just a hurricane no big deal but now they trying to bring global warming into the picture.  Who knows who to trust?  I just thought a  salute on thanksgiving was a good idea for Home people to unite and share their stories.

Message 5 of 15 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 23, 2012
The thread could've been worded a lot better. People are still suffering from Sandy and just be thankful, you aren't. I had to work in the storm.
Message 7 of 15 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Nov 23, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I just didnt like the fact that all I saw on the news was about Sandy.  For a while I thought it was some kind of scam to try and interfere with the election. In fact I still kind of wonder about that.  It seems kind of a coincidence that this Sandy all of a sudden pops out out of nowhere right before the election and there has been movies about how some global power can now manipulate the weather or maybe a global warming scam.  In the old days a hurricane was just a hurricane no big deal but now they trying to bring global warming into the picture.  Who knows who to trust?  I just thought a  salute on thanksgiving was a good idea for Home people to unite and share their stories.

Yeah. Who knew that a devestating hurricane would be all over the news.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 15 (103 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 23, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I would like to give a special thanksgiving salute to those unfortunate victims of what is called Hurricane Sandy.  I would like to remind all those that are stuffing their guts with turkey etc and watching football yelling at your kids and whatever else they do that not everyone is fortunate enough to live in California where it is like summer today.  Let's all give thanks that the ones that survived still have their lives to be thankful for.  They might have lost their houses, cars, suvs etc but that which is most precious, their lives they still have.  Now perhaps they can listen to Imagine by John Lennon with new understanding of the lyrics "Imagine no possessions, its easy if you can, Nothing to die or live for, A brotherhood of man".      Happy Thanksgiving from Abysmal Dawna          I would also like to thank Home for giving us pretty decent rewards for Thanksgiving even though I still dont understand what witches have to do with thanksgiving.   As for Hellfire Games where is the thanksgiving in Home Tycoon?

Also I would like if there are any victims of Sandy on this  forum to share their stories about how they survived and what they still have to be thankful for.   And don't lose hope or ever forget that good comes out of  bad and hardships are the passport to a happier place, we hope.      And let's not forget to thank SONY because without them our imaginary world which is in many ways better than the real one would not exist.

Imagine no possesions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

John Lennon deserves to quoted CORRECTLY if you insist on quoting him at all. Ironic doesn't begin to cover the fact that you seem to identify with him.

If your aim was  to evoke rather mild amusement and/or slight annoyance, I commend you on a job well done.

Message 9 of 15 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Please, just stop.

I'm sure majority of us here, who have read this thread. Has had a blessing Thanksgiving, and none of it came from your false attempts to seem like you care.

Message 6 of 15 (172 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 23, 2012

What WAS hurricane sandy. As its an event that has passed. Not current nor active any longer.  

But in all seriousness. LOL!! 

a storm a coincidence... man manipulating weather... The election story theory. Lol all over. I needed that. 

Bit of advice. Put down the controller, open your eyes and face the real world.  U need that bad. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 10 of 15 (83 Views)
0 Likes