Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: Special Thanksgiving Salute to Victims of Sandy from Abysmal Dawna

Nov 23, 2012

chicagotops wrote:

What WAS hurricane sandy. As its an event that has passed. Not current nor active any longer.  

But in all seriousness. LOL!! 

a storm a coincidence... man manipulating weather... The election story theory. Lol all over. I needed that. 

Bit of advice. Put down the controller, open your eyes and face the real world.  U need that bad. 

That's worse than the conspiracy that George Bush and the u.s. govenment manufactured hurricane Katrina to wipe out all the black people in New Orleans. I think Kanye West came up with that one. But you didn't hear it from me..... Smiley Mad

bobs fed signature
Message 11 of 15 (83 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

After making excuse for backpedaling and saying all those nasty things about Sandy victim with judgemental gibberish, your election excuse is full off it.

sword-art-online
Message 12 of 15 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Well I do know what its like to survive a natural disaster.  I was downtown San Francisco when the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake hit.  I saw buildings swaying like little toys and the road split open under me.  It was only about 15 seconds but it was like time stood still. I wasnt scared more like awestruck. Believe or not I thought this is kind of a cool way to go.  But then it stopped and there were fires all over and you couldnt see.  It was just like a movie and the shaking was almost fun like a ride in an amusement park.  I had faced death and it no longer frightened me.  It was like a fight against nature and I shook my fist at the sky and said "is that all you got beeyawtches"?.

Message 13 of 15 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 23, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Well I do know what its like to survive a natural disaster.  I was downtown San Francisco when the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake hit.  I saw buildings swaying like little toys and the road split open under me.  It was only about 15 seconds but it was like time stood still. I wasnt scared more like awestruck. Believe or not I thought this is kind of a cool way to go.  But then it stopped and there were fires all over and you couldnt see.  It was just like a movie and the shaking was almost fun like a ride in an amusement park.  I had faced death and it no longer frightened me.  It was like a fight against nature and I shook my fist at the sky and said "is that all you got beeyawtches"?.

No you didn't.

Chris-Farley-Billy-Madison_8.jpg

Message 14 of 15 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Nov 23, 2012

...happy thanksgiving...

Message 15 of 15 (39 Views)
0 Likes