May 01 2013
By: TheFudgeX First Son 8 posts

Sounboards during gameplay? (NOT TO ANNOY)

9 replies 104 views Edited May 1, 2013

(NOT TO ANNOY) 

I know lots of people have probably said this but I want a straight answer, how do you play soundboards while playing games? Just like how Jayuzumi does on YouTube.

I don't want to do it to annoy people I just want to make people laugh make some matches funny while listening to people laughing in the background, but if anyone knows how, please tell me how, I have a Turtle Beach P11 mic, incase I need a certain mic to do it.

Message 1 of 10 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Sounboards during gameplay? (NOT TO ANNOY)

May 1, 2013

You're going to annoy more people than entertain...just letting you know.

You described a pretty specific situation, which tells me you have kind of idealized what using a soundboard will be like based off of some youtube videos...

That being said, I dont know, or else I'd gladly tell you.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 10 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 1, 2013
Well I'm not one of those 'trolls' who do it to **bleep** people off if that's what you think
Message 3 of 10 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 1, 2013

TheFudgeX wrote:
Well I'm not one of those 'trolls' who do it to **bleep** people off if that's what you think

Thats what I'm saying, your intentions are irrelevant, people WILL be annoyed by it.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 4 of 10 (82 Views)
Splicer
70 posts

May 1, 2013
Gotta agree with Setz here. I would instantly mute anyone playing sounds into the microphone. I would like to believe that there is a better time and place for a soundboard.
Freeflow-style player. Rapid adjustment to all situations.
Photobucket
Message 5 of 10 (79 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 1, 2013
But I wont purposely do it to troll, if people get annoyed I'll mute them, I'll mute mic-less people, but if you don't know then you don't know, I'll just wait till someone answers telling me how, but people will laugh, and people will be annoyed, the annoyed can be muted if the don't enjoy it, but I can also do it to entertain my friends.
Message 6 of 10 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 1, 2013

Look on YouTube, but after doing some research myself, I couldnt find anything on how to do it with the PS3, there are alot of XBL tutorials, proabably because they have the wired headphone jack in the controller and all that good sutff, and you need a computer to do it. perhaps with the PS4 it will be an easier thing to do.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 7 of 10 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 1, 2013
Well maybe its not possible with the Ps3 unless you shove your mic in the speaker but would give really bad sound quality, but I was just looking for some fun, not an argument, well thanks anyways though.
Message 8 of 10 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 2, 2013

TheFudgeX wrote:
Well maybe its not possible with the Ps3 unless you shove your mic in the speaker but would give really bad sound quality, but I was just looking for some fun, not an argument, well thanks anyways though.

Nor was I, thought i'd give you a heads up. But for the sake of your own enjoyment, I hope you figure it out.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 9 of 10 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3105 posts

May 3, 2013

theres a very simple way of doing it by a modification to a headset and sound good but i will just leave it at that because these people shouldn't be playing a game doing this crap...it is just stupid and disrespectful.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 10 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes