Apr 23 2013
By: BigBrotherKaz Wastelander 562 posts

Sorry for not noticing

[ Edited ]
19 replies 145 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

But It's seem that Brit-Ko is a MVP now :smileyhappy:, Congrat Bro, you deserve to be MVP for a long time, glad those lazy MOD finally give you that title, here a gift from me to you:

memeoriginal.jpg 

Believe me, I tried my best to search for your half naked pic on the internet, kudos :smileyhappy:

Edit: now with MVP logo on your hot bare chest :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (145 Views)
PlayStation MVP
16980 posts

Re: Sorry for not noticing

Apr 23, 2013
Why didn't you Photoshop the MVP Trophy logo onto his chest? Seems only fitting now. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Why didn't you Photoshop the MVP Trophy logo onto his chest? Seems only fitting now. :smileyvery-happy:

Edit: Nevermind, I've add it on with Paint, if anyone have a better pic, feel free to share it by mail, the un-edit version can be found in this link:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Hot-Half-naked-Pic-of-Brit-Ko-leaked-on...

And no, Brit-ko is not Space_Cape, Space_cape is not as awesome as Brit-Ko to even wear a cape

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11512 posts

Apr 23, 2013

wow, they added a lot of new MVPs...well, in contrast to the previous statment I remember reading not all too long ago that they wouldnt open the ranks of the MVPs any time soon. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16980 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

wow, they added a lot of new MVPs...well, in contrast to the previous statment I remember reading not all too long ago that they wouldnt open the ranks of the MVPs any time soon. 

About a month ago, Sony released an application via the web for all to use to apply for the program. Sony intends to continue using this application for new member of the program for the future as well. Tempest mentioned it in the "New MVPs" thread here in OT, so I'd check out what he said about the matter of future MVPs there.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Congrats-to-the-new-MVPs/td-p/40205101

Tempest posted the link to the application on page 2 and talked a little about adding new members on the 3rd page.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11512 posts

Apr 23, 2013

wow, totally missed that. Its somehting I wouldnt mind being a part of.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 23, 2013
Seem to me that everyone who got over 1000 trophy and apply for that program can be MVP, well, suck to be me, I have over 1000 trophy on my actual account, so, well, better luck for me in the next program that doesn't need trophy to apply for it
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (107 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11512 posts

Apr 23, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
Seem to me that everyone who got over 1000 trophy and apply for that program can be MVP, well, suck to be me, I have over 1000 trophy on my actual account, so, well, better luck for me in the next program that doesn't need trophy to apply for it

no, I really dont think trophies have anything to do with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (104 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

It's said the 1% of PSN user with a massive collection of trophy can be mvp, perhap that is what i understand, i could be wrong though

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (101 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11512 posts

Apr 23, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

It's said the 1% of PSN user with a massive collection of trophy can be mvp, perhap that is what i understand, i could be wrong though

I have more trophies than BRIT-KO and he got into MVP. Its not true, trophies were not, and are not a factor.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (99 Views)