Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Re: Sony messed up not using Super Bowl...

Feb 4, 2013

Sony made the right choice in not airing that mystery teaser.  It wouldn't make much sense since all the other companies payed millions for commercial spots, and tried their best to make their ads funny or memorable.  The teaser is neither of those.

Message 11 of 14 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9593 posts

Feb 4, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
I think SONY was smart about this and not doing it. They think they are the giants of the gaming industry and to them, probably would've been a waste of money. Those adds costs. Plus, they probably can't afford. Still hurting from the outage 2011. Outage was a major set back for them!

But, I enjoyed the game for the most part. Half time show blew, and some commericals sucked. Should be ineterestint when the SB, is in NY next year.

To me the commercials were not good at all this year.

Yeah the Super Bowl in NYC & NJ next year is going to make this city (NYC) crazy.  I may go down to check out the week of the super bowl activites in Times Square....  but who knows.

Message 12 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Feb 4, 2013

im sure like only 30% of the people watching the Super Bowl care about video games.

and besides, anyone who cares about video games probably already knows about Sony and Feb 20th.

Message 13 of 14 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Every major gaming site has covered the trailer, I think is safeto assume that the average gamer knows about it, no need to spend money on air time for it.
Message 14 of 14 (41 Views)
0 Likes