Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
5297 posts

Re: Sony.. im very disappointed.

Feb 1, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

Arkthur_us wrote:
So, care to explain the problem?

This was lost on me as well.  What exactly is the problem OP?

Freezing, updates,slow UI, in game xmb.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (73 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Emerald_Swords wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

Arkthur_us wrote:
So, care to explain the problem?

This was lost on me as well.  What exactly is the problem OP?

Freezing, updates,slow UI, in game xmb.

Was playing Bayonetta just now and it froze on me when it went to load just after a fight (running it off the HDD) =\

Don't really have much of a problem with the XMB/UI, except that I wish you could customize it a bit more (hide stuff like the Netflix and such icons that I won't use).  As for the In-Game XMB, wish it was a bit 'condensed' instead of the entirety of the main one layered/brought over.

I think Sony has an idea going forward (Vita & PS4) about putting aside resources for the OS/giving it enough space to breath and planning out ahead on that front (for future features, not being slow) but I don't think there is much more to do/expect on the PS3 front at this point so late in the gen.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5537 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

They also need to change ps store again. It's **bleep** slow and froze my ps3 today. Off-topic but whåtever.

EDIT: for those who are still reading this in my first reply I told them to sell the console. I wasn't quite sure what the problem was and if the console is broken and warranty has runned out, you're out of luck. **bleep** happens. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (58 Views)
0 Likes