Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Songs that get stuck in your head

Apr 25, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:

Oh no, I like my fair share of Rock, trust me, but i'm more of a Metal person.

I just find myself liking more underground bands, or not so popular metal bands, rather than big mainstream metal bands like Metallica. But don't get me wrong, I do like Metallica, and I love ACDC, gotta give it up for Purple and Sabbath, so I do like the roots of metal, it's just Enter Sandman, that one song is what I was really referring to.

I like a lot of Metallica's older stuff, like seek and destroy, and kill em' all. I did really like the black album, though, it's just, my teacher used to play that album so much, I got sick of it, and then they played it on TV, and the Radio, oh god Smiley Sad

Media ruined it for me, I think.

Kythunder - Well you quoted me as well as setzaroth, so I thought you were directing it towards me. Apologies.

Like I said...too much of a good thing.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 31 of 39 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 25, 2013
Yeah, you know what Metallica song was stuck in my head for the longest time?

Holier than Thou
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 32 of 39 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Apr 25, 2013

kythunder wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Wheres the best song you were talking about, set?

Personally, I love Metallica, and am extremely familiar with their entire discography, so simply hearing a few seconds of a feint intro or middle part will get it stuck in my head for hours...

On the flip side, I dispise most pop, like Katy Perry and Kesha...but the nature of those performers are simplistic lyrics and beats...it gets stuck in anyones head.

anyone that don't like Metallica simply doesn't like rock...and it's fun to play on Guitar hero also...

I stopped liking Metallica after the "black album." Load and Reload were terrible and well, I don't like anything else after that either.

Sorry for going off topic! Smiley Wink

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 33 of 39 (62 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 25, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

kythunder wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Wheres the best song you were talking about, set?

Personally, I love Metallica, and am extremely familiar with their entire discography, so simply hearing a few seconds of a feint intro or middle part will get it stuck in my head for hours...

On the flip side, I dispise most pop, like Katy Perry and Kesha...but the nature of those performers are simplistic lyrics and beats...it gets stuck in anyones head.

anyone that don't like Metallica simply doesn't like rock...and it's fun to play on Guitar hero also...

I stopped liking Metallica after the "black album." Load and Reload were terrible and well, I don't like anything else after that either.

Sorry for going off topic! Smiley Wink

Thats the way ALOT of fans felt.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 34 of 39 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55046 posts

Apr 25, 2013

This is stuck in my head right now!

Message 35 of 39 (52 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Apr 25, 2013

OK! Now this is in my head..... COME ON BRAIN! GET IT TOGETHER!

Message 36 of 39 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Apr 25, 2013

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 37 of 39 (46 Views)
Platinum
55046 posts

Apr 25, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

NOOOOO hoppper NOOOOOOO!!!!

Now its stuck in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 38 of 39 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Apr 25, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

when these trailers came out the songs were in my head for a good 4 days. Smiley Mad

Song 1 is called "Iron" by Woodkid (you should see the official music video and listen to some of his other songs.)

Song 2 is called "Not Your Kind of People" by Garbage (they've been around for years.)

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 39 of 39 (36 Views)
0 Likes