PlayStation MVP
16133 posts

Re: Something that left me dissapointed with Man Of Steel

Jun 21, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Now that Man of Steel is getting bad reviews, I actually want to see it more! That way I can legitimately rip on it.

I haven't heard of anything bad..... but with anything that has a very large following, people are going to pick it apart. 

I loved the move.... leagues better than Superman Returns and that was a box-office flop, and not as cheesy as Christopher Reeves' films.

It has been doing very well in the box-office, and they're already releasing a sequel next year, with Justice League to release in 2015

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 11 of 12 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7581 posts

Re: Something that left me dissapointed with Man Of Steel

Jun 23, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Now that Man of Steel is getting bad reviews, I actually want to see it more! That way I can legitimately rip on it.

I haven't heard of anything bad..... but with anything that has a very large following, people are going to pick it apart. 

I loved the move.... leagues better than Superman Returns and that was a box-office flop, and not as cheesy as Christopher Reeves' films.

It has been doing very well in the box-office, and they're already releasing a sequel next year, with Justice League to release in 2015

I agree, I like Man of Steel much more then Returns, and the christopher reeves` films, I found kind of boring, plus they didn`t have the special effects back them to actually make it look good as superman. So far Man of Steel is the best superman movie that I saw.

Also ya, it`s doing quite good in the box office, I think in the first 3 days it made over 125 million dollars, and now it`s well over that amount. I also heard that Man of Steel 2 is out in 2014, which I do think it`s a good idea, as Justice League is currently set to be out in 2015, and superman didn`t establish himself to much in the movie, so I would like another to get him more established into this world of superman before Justice League. I hope the other tie in DC movies are still on schedule as well.

Message 12 of 12 (38 Views)
0 Likes