Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Re: Something kinda strange just happened...

Apr 9, 2007

koadan91 wrote:
Ok so I was sitting at my computer on the forums when I hear out of nowhere this ginormous helicopter. I look out the window and see my bushes and trees and stuff blowing from the wind. I live in a fairly big city and so I'm not just in the middle of nowhere. I heard the helicopter just sitting there for a little while so I went upstairs and looked out the windows to see if I could see it and I couldn't! It was really really loud and everything was blowing but I just couldn't see it. Now I have a bit of an irrashionale fear of helicopters, like, I'm gonna get bombed or something, but is this a weird occurance or just normal?

Edit: Oh craps! It's coming back!!

On a random note, it;s 1:11PM!

Message Edited by koadan91 on 04-09-2007 01:13 PM

That happened to me to they came back a couple of times, it turned out the president was gonna pay a visit to the area and the were checking things out and doing practice runs. People found out though cause helicopters are noisy and he had to use an alternate route to sneek in and out. Turns out all that fuss was just so he could go for a bike ride. I think it ended up costing the city several hundred thousand dollars.
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 21 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15329 posts

Apr 9, 2007

dajermster wrote:
OMGZ, PONIES!
dnt worry, its normal, it will pass in time

That reminded me of the day Peg took over
-
--

CNNBoy-Cancer stickless for 3 days
Message 22 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2114 posts

Apr 10, 2007
Haha sweet I didn't know George biked He always seemed like a skater to me...jk!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 23 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3522 posts

Apr 10, 2007
ZOMG! UFOs!
Photobucket
Message 24 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes