Reply
Apr 09 2007
By: koadan91~ Uncharted Territory 2114 posts
Offline

Something kinda strange just happened...

23 replies 1 views Edited Apr 9, 2007
Ok so I was sitting at my computer on the forums when I hear out of nowhere this ginormous helicopter. I look out the window and see my bushes and trees and stuff blowing from the wind. I live in a fairly big city and so I'm not just in the middle of nowhere. I heard the helicopter just sitting there for a little while so I went upstairs and looked out the windows to see if I could see it and I couldn't! It was really really loud and everything was blowing but I just couldn't see it. Now I have a bit of an irrashionale fear of helicopters, like, I'm gonna get bombed or something, but is this a weird occurance or just normal?

Edit: Oh craps! It's coming back!!

On a random note, it;s 1:11PM!


Message Edited by koadan91 on 04-09-2007 01:13 PM
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 3 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/16/2006
Offline
9178 posts
 

Re: Something kinda strange just happened...

Apr 9, 2007
OMGZ, PONIES!
dnt worry, its normal, it will pass in time
lol signature
Message 1 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/26/2006
Offline
1735 posts
 

Re: Something kinda strange just happened...

Apr 9, 2007
QUICK, RUN!!!!!  no its prob normal
Message 2 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
20647 posts
 

Re: Something kinda strange just happened...

Apr 9, 2007
Same thing happened to me today...sort of.  I was outside when 3 A-10 Warthogs flew over.  I was like **bleep** is going on?!  Then I realized they were for the Pirates home opener. 


Heres an A-10 Warthog Tankbuster, BTW:




Message Edited by PS2master4444 on 04-09-2007 04:13 PM
Message 4 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/01/2005
Offline
8944 posts
 

Re: Something kinda strange just happened...

Apr 9, 2007
I had a weird experience with a helipcopter. It was a wednseday afternoon, cool fall day. I was driving down the highway, minding my own business. When suddenly I heard a distinct thumping sound, then i notice that my car was illuminated. I tried to lose the helicopter, going from 70mph to 95mph. Weaving through traffic, then i started to hear sirens. I later woke up in the hospital, fully bandaged with a police officer watching me. I wouldn't of been in the hospital if it wasn't for that helicopter, following me and telling the cops where i was. But i guess you can't win all your battles, the good thing is I won my case. Cause my lawyer stayed at a Holiday Inn the night before my trial.


Message Edited by Merc89 on 04-09-2007 03:22 PM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/15/2006
Offline
2442 posts
 

Re: Something kinda strange just happened...

Apr 9, 2007


koadan91 wrote:
Ok so I was sitting at my computer on the forums when I hear out of nowhere this ginormous helicopter. I look out the window and see my bushes and trees and stuff blowing from the wind. I live in a fairly big city and so I'm not just in the middle of nowhere. I heard the helicopter just sitting there for a little while so I went upstairs and looked out the windows to see if I could see it and I couldn't! It was really really loud and everything was blowing but I just couldn't see it. Now I have a bit of an irrashionale fear of helicopters, like, I'm gonna get bombed or something, but is this a weird occurance or just normal?

Edit: Oh craps! It's coming back!!

On a random note, it;s 1:11PM!


Message Edited by koadan91 on 04-09-2007 01:13 PM


 
Message 6 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/25/2005
Offline
8728 posts
 

Re: Something kinda strange just happened...

Apr 9, 2007


PS2master4444 wrote:
Same thing happened to me today...sort of.  I was outside when 3 A-10 Warthogs flew over.  I was like **bleep** is going on?!  Then I realized they were for the Pirates home opener. 


Heres an A-10 Warthog Tankbuster, BTW:




Message Edited by PS2master4444 on 04-09-2007 04:13 PM

I know some people who flew them. Anyway I like helicopters and stuff. A news truck drove down my street today which was a little unusual.
Signatures and Avatars
Message 7 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/05/2007
Offline
1408 posts
 

Re: Something kinda strange just happened...

Apr 9, 2007


Merc89 wrote:
I had a weird experience with a helipcopter. It was a wednseday afternoon, cool fall day. I was driving down the highway, minding my own business. When suddenly I heard a distinct thumping sound, then i notice that my car was illuminated. I tried to lose the helicopter, going from 70mph to 95mph. Weaving through traffic, then i started to hear sirens. I later woke up in the hospital, fully bandaged with a police officer watching me. I wouldn't of been in the hospital if it wasn't for that helicopter, following me and telling the cops where i was. But i guess you can't win all your battles, the good thing is I won my case. Cause my lawyer stayed at a Holiday Inn the night before my trial.


Message Edited by Merc89 on 04-09-2007 03:22 PM

ahhahahaha .....that made me lol...but

are you serious =0
Message 8 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/01/2005
Offline
8944 posts
 

Re: Something kinda strange just happened...

Apr 9, 2007


B1-66ER wrote:


koadan91 wrote:
Ok so I was sitting at my computer on the forums when I hear out of nowhere this ginormous helicopter. I look out the window and see my bushes and trees and stuff blowing from the wind. I live in a fairly big city and so I'm not just in the middle of nowhere. I heard the helicopter just sitting there for a little while so I went upstairs and looked out the windows to see if I could see it and I couldn't! It was really really loud and everything was blowing but I just couldn't see it. Now I have a bit of an irrashionale fear of helicopters, like, I'm gonna get bombed or something, but is this a weird occurance or just normal?

Edit: Oh craps! It's coming back!!

On a random note, it;s 1:11PM!


Message Edited by koadan91 on 04-09-2007 01:13 PM


 


Whatever you do, don't try to out run a helicopter with a Geo! LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 9 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/19/2006
Offline
3292 posts
 

Re: Something kinda strange just happened...

Apr 9, 2007
I like crashing helicopters..........
Message 10 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes