TEKKEN King wrote:

x3_Kaley* wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

x3_Kaley* wrote:

TEKKEN King wrote:

x3_Kaley* wrote:
i would laugh, then be like dayuum
then i would signal to race!
my car is pretty fast itself, so i might be able to handle a mustang. probably not though.

but yeah i was just kidding about the racing part. maybe when i get better at driving haha.
but i still have a nice car though.
i know this perfect road to race down too.

LOL what kind of car do u have...even if i had a really nice and fast car...i dont tihnk i would race it cuz i might wreck it haha

350z

Wow!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!111 That's actually my dream car. Did you get one with a manual or an automatic?

mine is automatic. it has manual mode, but i dont use that.
we paid around like 31k for it. it's not that expensive for a car this nice.
i wanted to get the other one with the sunroof, but my parents convinced me otherwise

ahh they have both? thats awesome! haha 31k is a lot...i would have rather just gotten a 20k honda civce and used the rest of the money to soop it up Smiley Tongue
lol sunroof are alright but they start to leak after a while...or if you forget to close it on a rainy day

yeah well a lot of people have civics. A LOT
its like everyone's favorit to soup up.

haha of corse...civice are the best tuners! Smiley Tongue
its prolly cuz its more affordable and hondas has good resale price.
Message 41 of 71 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Re: Someone Beside You In A Car That Sounded Like This:

Jan 4, 2007

IloveDaisyDuke9123 wrote:
Let's say you're at a red light, and someone pulled up beside you in a car that sounded like this, would you:
  1. Laugh
  2. Be Like "Daayuum"
  3. Ignore It
  4. Want to race

It's not my car, I'm just considering getting the exact same exhaust system put on mine.

i would laugh my dumb ass off, it sounds hot, till he revs it and it sounds like a ricer... what a waste of a muscle car (well, sorta)

Message 42 of 71 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3954 posts

Jan 4, 2007

Masta Squidge wrote:

Let's say you're at a red light, and someone pulled up beside you in a car that sounded like this, would you:
  1. Laugh
  2. Be Like "Daayuum"
  3. Ignore It
  4. Want to race

It's not my car, I'm just considering getting the exact same exhaust system put on mine.

i would laugh my dumb ass off, it sounds hot, till he revs it and it sounds like a ricer... what a waste of a muscle car (well, sorta)

It's very hard to get rid of that sound on a V6 'Stang. Basically the only way to get rid of it is to get L/T Headers and a Cam.
Message 43 of 71 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2182 posts

Jan 4, 2007

canadaeh wrote:

Word, I thought the ones I quoted had all of them in it. My bad.

u quoted me cuz im cooler

nuh uhhhhhhhh
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 44 of 71 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1343 posts

Jan 4, 2007
laugh like a retard then stick tsome tennis balls into his muffler to shut it up.
Cash Lagoon

I GOT FREE PAYPAL MONEY =D!
Message 45 of 71 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Jan 4, 2007

Masta Squidge wrote:

1. Laugh
  2. Be Like "Daayuum"
  3. Ignore It
  4. Want to race

It's very hard to get rid of that sound on a V6 'Stang. Basically the only way to get rid of it is to get L/T Headers and a Cam.

stock it doesnt sound like a ricer..... several of my friends have them, and they dont sound like hondas when they rev the things.
and they are bone stock, and they sound like that guys does at idle, just louder and more muscle car-ish

Message 46 of 71 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18314 posts

Jan 4, 2007

TEKKEN King wrote:

ahh they have both? thats awesome! haha 31k is a lot...i would have rather just gotten a 20k honda civce and used the rest of the money to soop it up Smiley Tongue
lol sunroof are alright but they start to leak after a while...or if you forget to close it on a rainy day

They have both, but the manual is not true manual I don't believe, if I'm thinking the manual that she has is the same I've seen in Mitsubishi and BMW. You can't skip to any gear and you don't even use the clutch to shift gears.

To OP: If I heard the revving, I would probably take a glance.
Message 47 of 71 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9122 posts

Jan 4, 2007
well it sounds like a mix of Bad V8 and Propeller Airplane.

I donno atleast it's not a fartpipe which would make the stang sound like Cats having sex. (honda Civic)

Probably #3
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Message 48 of 71 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Jan 5, 2007
I would laugh, and when the dee dee dee tried to floor it, I would smoke his ass in my 02 tl-s. Look at him, "i got a mustang and put a exhaust on it... now im a race car driver."
Message 49 of 71 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3954 posts

Jan 5, 2007

CaliChris517 wrote:
I would laugh, and when the dee dee dee tried to floor it, I would smoke his ass in my 02 tl-s. Look at him, "i got a mustang and put a exhaust on it... now im a race car driver."

What the hell is a TL-S?
Message 50 of 71 (1 View)
0 Likes