Mar 26 2007
By: Future_Gohan Treasure Hunter 8793 posts

Some people can't drive...

10 replies 2 views Edited Mar 26, 2007
I'm at an intercetion and a guy decides as soon as the light turns green to put his car in reverse and start drving backwards, then starts going forwards again. I almost wrecked into him. Why do people suck? >__<;;
Message 1 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2583 posts

Re: Some people can't drive...

Mar 26, 2007
I think it's more strategy.  I think some people are actually trying to get people to rear end them to get money from them.  Some people are experts at making people mad.
Message 2 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6346 posts

Mar 26, 2007
maybe he was blocking the pedestrian crossing.
Message 3 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
414 posts

Mar 26, 2007
man i know, i had to honk the horn and give the bird almost 4 times yesterday!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
357 posts

Mar 26, 2007
ya yesterday i was in my friends car and this huge black dodge pickup just cuts him off and my friend honked and slammed on the brakes, and pulled up next to him at the stoplight asking him what the hell he was doing

and he starts cursing at us telling us to leave him alone or hes gonna get out and hurt us and to learn how to drive and to watch our back
Message 5 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6766 posts

Mar 26, 2007
people just suck theres no anser why they just do
Message 6 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2449 posts

Mar 26, 2007
yep, there are alot of people who like to sue others for rear end collisions
Message 7 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1200 posts

Mar 26, 2007

future_gohan wrote:
I'm at an intercetion and a guy decides as soon as the light turns green to put his car in reverse and start drving backwards, then starts going forwards again. I almost wrecked into him. Why do people suck? >__<;;

you sure it wasnt a stick shift car? in case you dont know on a stick shift car when you let go of the brake and gas it goes into automattic neutral. so thats y the car was reversing.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 8 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Mar 26, 2007

future_gohan wrote:

yeah that sounds like it was a manual transmission..cant blame him for that, but i disagree with saying "some people cant drive"....i would agrue "most people cant drive"   

to all of you current and future drivers....DO NOT DRIVE SLOW IN THE FAST LANE, MOVE OVER AND LET PEOPLE PASS YOU!!!  ...lol i feel better now

Message 9 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5565 posts

Mar 26, 2007

DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

future_gohan wrote:

yeah that sounds like it was a manual transmission..cant blame him for that, but i disagree with saying "some people cant drive"....i would agrue "most people cant drive"   

to all of you current and future drivers....DO NOT DRIVE SLOW IN THE FAST LANE, MOVE OVER AND LET PEOPLE PASS YOU!!!  ...lol i feel better now

ya i agree. Most people can't drive. Also most people are complete jerks when they do drive.
Message 10 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes