Reply
Highlighted
Aug 03 2013
By: theQore Lombax Warrior 147 posts
Offline

Some of my favorite moments...

8 replies 131 views Edited Aug 3, 2013

 

 

Message 1 of 9 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14608 posts
 

Re: Some of my favorite moments...

Aug 3, 2013

American Dad is MUCH funnier. 


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 2 of 9 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: Some of my favorite moments...

Aug 3, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

American Dad is MUCH funnier. 


How can you say that? Family Guy IMO has much better humor. American Dad is a huge spin off with the same people and characters altered just a tad.

Message 3 of 9 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14608 posts
 

Re: Some of my favorite moments...

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

theQore wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

American Dad is MUCH funnier. 


How can you say that? Family Guy IMO has much better humor. American Dad is a huge spin off with the same people and characters altered just a tad.


Family Guy's little pop culture reference followed by a flashback thing got old very fast. American Dad also has better characters in my opinion. Steve and his friends are more likable than Chris and Meg. Peter being stupid got old and Stan is ignorant, but somewhat realistic. Roger is HILARIOUS. Brian is just as annoying as Hayley, so that is a tie. Francine is also more entertaining than Lois. Stewie is fine and dandy, but cannot pull the entire show. Quagmire jokes can get stale.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 4 of 9 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/03/2013
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Some of my favorite moments...

Aug 3, 2013

   famly guy better by far

Message 5 of 9 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/22/2011
Offline
2599 posts
 

Re: Some of my favorite moments...

Aug 3, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

American Dad is MUCH funnier. 


By a long shot. Anyone that disagress has poor taste. FG lost its humor back in 2007 or so.

Message 6 of 9 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: Some of my favorite moments...

Aug 3, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

theQore wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

American Dad is MUCH funnier. 


How can you say that? Family Guy IMO has much better humor. American Dad is a huge spin off with the same people and characters altered just a tad.


Family Guy's little pop culture reference followed by a flashback thing got old very fast. American Dad also has better characters in my opinion. Steve and his friends are more likable than Chris and Meg. Peter being stupid got old and Stan is ignorant, but somewhat realistic. Roger is HILARIOUS. Brian is just as annoying as Hayley, so that is a tie. Francine is also more entertaining than Lois. Stewie is fine and dandy, but cannot pull the entire show. Quagmire jokes can get stale.


I can see where you come from however it all comes down to what people laugh at.Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14608 posts
 

Re: Some of my favorite moments...

Aug 3, 2013

theQore wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

theQore wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

American Dad is MUCH funnier. 


How can you say that? Family Guy IMO has much better humor. American Dad is a huge spin off with the same people and characters altered just a tad.


Family Guy's little pop culture reference followed by a flashback thing got old very fast. American Dad also has better characters in my opinion. Steve and his friends are more likable than Chris and Meg. Peter being stupid got old and Stan is ignorant, but somewhat realistic. Roger is HILARIOUS. Brian is just as annoying as Hayley, so that is a tie. Francine is also more entertaining than Lois. Stewie is fine and dandy, but cannot pull the entire show. Quagmire jokes can get stale.


I can see where you come from however it all comes down to what people laugh at.Smiley Happy


I also forgot about how Family Guy lost any interesting episodes years ago. The series cannot keep going on because it is stale


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 8 of 9 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: Some of my favorite moments...

Aug 3, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

theQore wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

theQore wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

American Dad is MUCH funnier. 


How can you say that? Family Guy IMO has much better humor. American Dad is a huge spin off with the same people and characters altered just a tad.


Family Guy's little pop culture reference followed by a flashback thing got old very fast. American Dad also has better characters in my opinion. Steve and his friends are more likable than Chris and Meg. Peter being stupid got old and Stan is ignorant, but somewhat realistic. Roger is HILARIOUS. Brian is just as annoying as Hayley, so that is a tie. Francine is also more entertaining than Lois. Stewie is fine and dandy, but cannot pull the entire show. Quagmire jokes can get stale.


I can see where you come from however it all comes down to what people laugh at.Smiley Happy


I also forgot about how Family Guy lost any interesting episodes years ago. The series cannot keep going on because it is stale


I have to agree Family Guy has passed it's peak.

Message 9 of 9 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes