2598 posts

Re: Some amazing but true facts

Nov 27, 2006

Big Bubba wrote:

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

NavS. wrote:

The_Contender wrote:
 What's a black name?

Like posted before, shniqua(sp), Jamal I think, and like stuff like that..... I'm not good with those names......

so if your black and your name is Tom so that makes Tom a black name right? what a crock of sheet!!!!!!! yeah its true cause the world will always be racist

They mean like in a resume. If a employer has 2 resumes. One by the name of Laquisha and one by the name of Tomas. The would have a greater chance of picking Tomas.

o i know and its a sad case too
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 21 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4294 posts

Nov 27, 2006

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

Big Bubba wrote:

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

NavS. wrote:

The_Contender wrote:
 What's a black name?

Like posted before, shniqua(sp), Jamal I think, and like stuff like that..... I'm not good with those names......

so if your black and your name is Tom so that makes Tom a black name right? what a crock of sheet!!!!!!! yeah its true cause the world will always be racist

They mean like in a resume. If a employer has 2 resumes. One by the name of Laquisha and one by the name of Tomas. The would have a greater chance of picking Tomas.

o i know and its a sad case too

Yeah
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 22 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Nov 27, 2006

ThePitBull wrote:
I picked up a book recently, which I normally don't do, and it has some pretty interesting things, what do you think?

• Proved: People with "black names" have lower employment rate than people with "white names"
  • Teachers actually can cheat more and more expertly than students. (they actually erase some answers on state tests and put in the correct ones)
  • Crack drug dealing is currently the most profitable job
  • Why, in the 90's, did the percentage of violence decrease? Answer: abortion legalized.

I forgot the name of the book, but it's definately not some old book. These facts are proven. So what do you think?

1) duh...no matter what they say this country is still biased.....it is not as bad but it is still racist
2) ya thats true.....they have easier acess though...not really more skill
3) i thought it was smuggling...nearly 20 billion dollars each year from smuggling.
4) take that ppl against abortion..

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 23 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:
I picked up a book recently, which I normally don't do, and it has some pretty interesting things, what do you think?

• Proved: People with "black names" have lower employment rate than people with "white names"
  • Teachers actually can cheat more and more expertly than students. (they actually erase some answers on state tests and put in the correct ones)
  • Why, in the 90's, did the percentage of violence decrease? Answer: abortion legalized.

I forgot the name of the book, but it's definately not some old book. These facts are proven. So what do you think?

1) duh...no matter what they say this country is still biased.....it is not as bad but it is still racist
3) i thought it was smuggling...nearly 20 billion dollars each year from smuggling.

3) It's not about how much you make but the profit ratio, like buying $100 worth of drugs and selling them for like $10000.... that's like.... um a 10000% profit........ I thinks....
Message 24 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Nov 27, 2006
Very interesting stuff.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 25 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Nov 27, 2006

NavS. wrote:

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

3) It's not about how much you make but the profit ratio, like buying $100 worth of drugs and selling them for like $10000.... that's like.... um a 10000% profit........ I thinks....

well we just watched a video on smuggling and once the smuggler has established connections with boats/passport faking.........

they dont have to pay anything...
the ppl who want to be smuggled pay them and the ppl use there hookups...

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 26 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6710 posts

Nov 27, 2006
crack dealing is a very profitable job,i know people who make more than my mom.
beaaatles.png
Message 27 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6298 posts

Nov 27, 2006
the sad thing about the world is that racism is still rampant, its a thing passed down by the generations

Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 28 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

Nov 27, 2006
Interesting stuff.
I also look under Snapple caps for facts:smileyhappy:

"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Message 29 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Nov 27, 2006
Its why I do all my tests/quizzes etc in Pen.

If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 30 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes