Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 27 2006
By: TPitBull Last Guardian 12855 posts

Some amazing but true facts

29 replies 1 views Edited Nov 27, 2006
I picked up a book recently, which I normally don't do, and it has some pretty interesting things, what do you think?

• Proved: People with "black names" have lower employment rate than people with "white names"
  • Teachers actually can cheat more and more expertly than students. (they actually erase some answers on state tests and put in the correct ones)
  • Crack drug dealing is currently the most profitable job
  • Why, in the 90's, did the percentage of violence decrease? Answer: abortion legalized.

I forgot the name of the book, but it's definately not some old book. These facts are proven. So what do you think?

Message 1 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4303 posts

Re: Some amazing but true facts

Nov 27, 2006

• Proved: People with "black names" have lower employment rate than people with "white names"

Also if you sound black on the phone you have people acting meaner than if you sound white.

Strange but true facts.

Click the sig
Message 2 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12462 posts

Nov 27, 2006
hhMhh

Intereasing:smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12855 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Zone1 wrote:

Also if you sound black on the phone you have people acting meaner than if you sound white.

Strange but true facts.

Strange but true opinions
Message 4 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9299 posts

Nov 27, 2006

ThePitBull wrote:

Zone1 wrote:

Strange but true facts.

Ya no kidding.
Message 5 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4303 posts

Nov 27, 2006

bowlerguy92 wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

Zone1 wrote:

Strange but true facts.

Ya no kidding.

Dateline or some news group like that ran a story on it. It's true. I watched it and saw it for myself.

Click the sig
Message 6 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2598 posts

Nov 27, 2006
so if your black or sound black or look black or have a black name whatever a black name is then you suck? im black and i have a i guess a white name Richard so im a good guy?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 7 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12462 posts

Nov 27, 2006
They say that racism is horible, but dont we act the same way to "annoying" or "unpopular" people? I mean seriously! If you talked to someone with the highest, squeekiest voice on earth, with a lisp, and was constantly mispernouncing words, qouldnt you want to talk to someone elce, or just hang up?
Message 8 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4303 posts

Nov 27, 2006

meggaa_godzilla wrote:
so if your black or sound black or look black or have a black name whatever a black name is then you suck? im black and i have a i guess a white name Richard so im a good guy?

Yeah.

Click the sig
Message 9 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Zone1 wrote:

bowlerguy92 wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

Zone1 wrote:

Strange but true facts.

Ya no kidding.

Dateline or some news group like that ran a story on it. It's true. I watched it and saw it for myself.

That's just how it is mayn. And that movie was awesome. It was so real, not in the sense of reality but ya know 'real'.
Message 10 of 30 (1 View)
0 Likes