Re: Society

Dec 3, 2006

eman94 wrote:

Xepher wrote:

eman94 wrote:

Xepher wrote:

eman94 wrote:
meh..

Everywhere is corrupt, but there are always good people. You cant go giving excuses for bad things that you do.

I'm not talking about the everyday bad things plus you don't know me so how am I making escuses for stuff I didn't even do

I never blamed you. All of those problems have been here forever. There is no need to get all **bleep**ed up about it now.

oooooooooh well I'm not getting excited or anything just wanted to talk about it

Holy crap. p rick is a bleeped out word?

you were gonna call me that
jk
Message 11 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8027 posts

Dec 3, 2006

Xepher wrote:

I know just voicing out my opinion

Hey, nothing wrong with that. I understand what you are talking about though. It's just that there is really nothing you or I can do about it. Just live your life the best way you can....trust me, it's a short ride.

Message 12 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3560 posts

Dec 3, 2006

Xepher wrote:

eman94 wrote:

Xepher wrote:

eman94 wrote:

Xepher wrote:

eman94 wrote:
meh..

Everywhere is corrupt, but there are always good people. You cant go giving excuses for bad things that you do.

I'm not talking about the everyday bad things plus you don't know me so how am I making escuses for stuff I didn't even do

I never blamed you. All of those problems have been here forever. There is no need to get all **bleep**ed up about it now.

oooooooooh well I'm not getting excited or anything just wanted to talk about it

jk

No. I said "There is no need to get all pr icked up about it now.
Message 13 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Dec 3, 2006

eman94 wrote:

Xepher wrote:

eman94 wrote:

Xepher wrote:

eman94 wrote:

Xepher wrote:

eman94 wrote:
meh..

jk

No. I said "There is no need to get all pr icked up about it now.

I figured you wasn't gonna call me that that's why I said joking
Message 14 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes