Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/26/2006
Offline
3161 posts
 

Re: So, who do you thinks famous on PSU?

Nov 26, 2006


1up_Dude wrote:
There's some dude that posts on EVERY thread in the Daxter forums.  He is insane, but I forgot his name... 
It is: DAXRULZ


Message Edited by 1up_Dude on 11-25-2006 04:55 PM


Is it DAXRULZ ?
A True Game's Nation
gamernationunderground.i67.org
Message 51 of 102 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: So, who do you thinks famous on PSU?

Nov 26, 2006


DoodleFace wrote:
With a name like that id guess so...



Congrats on the rank upSmiley Wink
Message 52 of 102 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/19/2006
Offline
280 posts
 

Re: So, who do you thinks famous on PSU?

Nov 26, 2006
EDIT--- Im now a button masher!!!!!!!!!!
rofl..

Starbukoicedrop wrote:


DoodleFace wrote:
IMO I think (sorry if I spell any wrong)

ThePitBull
*(Sony4Life)*
ChrisTek
Lord of Dragons
nyzballa12
Pikachu Snowman
Starbukoicedrop

Thats pretty much all of them to me...


So..whos famous to you?


Message Edited by DoodleFace on 11-25-2006 04:46 PM

awsome i am on the list





Message Edited by DoodleFace on 11-25-2006 07:57 PM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 Online Name: MooMooMilk88 Add Me! da killas
Message 53 of 102 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/22/2006
Offline
3303 posts
 

Re: So, who do you thinks famous on PSU?

Nov 26, 2006


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


1up_Dude wrote:
There's some dude that posts on EVERY thread in the Daxter forums.  He is insane, but I forgot his name... 
It is: (I'll put his name here later)


DAXRULZ? Yup he's very dedicated to DaxterSmiley Very Happy


A little too dedicated !  He is just creepy after a while though .
Think before you act. It will save me the effort of correcting you.
"if World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare had a baby this is what we would get"- DarthGooch
Message 54 of 102 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2003
Offline
6058 posts
 

Re: So, who do you thinks famous on PSU?

Nov 26, 2006


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


DoodleFace wrote:
Not really..

blackdevil wrote:
Everyone is famous.



I think she has a point....everyone is famous maybe not to some people but to others...





Yup exactly.
Message 55 of 102 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/22/2006
Offline
8660 posts
 

Re: So, who do you thinks famous on PSU?

Nov 26, 2006
no one likes meWoman Sad

BE EFFICIENT!!! If your post is smaller than your signature, don't bother lolz.
Message 56 of 102 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/19/2006
Offline
280 posts
 

Re: So, who do you thinks famous on PSU?

Nov 26, 2006


blackdevil wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


DoodleFace wrote:
Not really..

blackdevil wrote:
Everyone is famous.



I think she has a point....everyone is famous maybe not to some people but to others...





Yup exactly.


I guess your right...Smiley Wink
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 Online Name: MooMooMilk88 Add Me! da killas
Message 57 of 102 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
9898 posts
 

Re: So, who do you thinks famous on PSU?

Nov 26, 2006


blackdevil wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


DoodleFace wrote:
Not really..

blackdevil wrote:
Everyone is famous.



I think she has a point....everyone is famous maybe not to some people but to others...





Yup exactly.



Even I?
Message 58 of 102 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: So, who do you thinks famous on PSU?

Nov 26, 2006


1up_Dude wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


1up_Dude wrote:
There's some dude that posts on EVERY thread in the Daxter forums.  He is insane, but I forgot his name... 
It is: (I'll put his name here later)


DAXRULZ? Yup he's very dedicated to DaxterSmiley Very Happy


A little too dedicated !  He is just creepy after a while though .



He's nice though
Message 59 of 102 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/22/2006
Offline
3303 posts
 

Re: So, who do you thinks famous on PSU?

Nov 26, 2006


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


1up_Dude wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


1up_Dude wrote:
There's some dude that posts on EVERY thread in the Daxter forums.  He is insane, but I forgot his name... 
It is: (I'll put his name here later)


DAXRULZ? Yup he's very dedicated to DaxterSmiley Very Happy


A little too dedicated !  He is just creepy after a while though .



He's nice though


yeah, but he is like an extreme fanby.  It just gets weird.
Think before you act. It will save me the effort of correcting you.
"if World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare had a baby this is what we would get"- DarthGooch
Message 60 of 102 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes