Fender Bender
4599 posts

Re: So what brought you to this forum? The Orgins Thread.

Jan 26, 2007
In like, 2002, I made an account, 50 posts, lost the account info.  I was looking for a place to post about FF11 later, so I make another account.  So I registered my FF11 name and posted just a bit in 2004.  Later I lost my access to that account (I used to be bad about not using a standardized password, and making and losing hotmail email addies) and was looking for a new forum home, so I made this account.  This time I stuck around, just because I had previously underestimated the community and was pleasantly suprised by how it feels around here.
Message 21 of 38 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3675 posts

Jan 26, 2007

Tenacious-G wrote:
In like, 2002, I made an account, 50 posts, lost the account info.  I was looking for a place to post about FF11 later, so I make another account.  So I registered my FF11 name and posted just a bit in 2004.  Later I lost my access to that account (I used to be bad about not using a standardized password, and making and losing hotmail email addies) and was looking for a new forum home, so I made this account.  This time I stuck around, just because I had previously underestimated the community and was pleasantly suprised by how it feels around here.

i was suprised how generally fan-boy free it is here. if anything i see more fanboys for other consolesSmiley Very Happy
Photobucket
Message 22 of 38 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4599 posts

Jan 26, 2007

EarthBoundNESS wrote:

Tenacious-G wrote:

i was suprised how generally fan-boy free it is here. if anything i see more fanboys for other consolesSmiley Very Happy

Well it has some, I was more suprised that all fanboys get squashed, anti OR pro=Sony.  The Xbox forums are a haven for playstation bashing, and I was always flamed for saying I would prefer it not happen, they also ignored my mod alerts from PS3 bash fests over there.  Whereas the mods here quickly respond to any violation of the rules and squash all bashing universally, which does a great job at keeping the forums on topic and the discussion pretty good.
Message 23 of 38 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12394 posts

Jan 26, 2007
I signed up when I first heard GTA IV was coming to the 360.

Wanted to come here and get some clarification. And to see what everyone thought about it.

For some reason I didn't make not one post, didn't have my first post until Nov 15.
BrolyReborn
Message 24 of 38 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3675 posts

Jan 26, 2007

BrolyReborn wrote:
I signed up when I first heard GTA IV was coming to the 360.

Wanted to come here and get some clarification. And to see what everyone thought about it.

For some reason I didn't make not one post, didn't have my first post until Nov 15.

It's kinda weird that you came to get some answers but didnt end up asking any questiongSmiley Very Happy
i guess you probably got distracted, or maybe you found a thread with your answer in it already.
Photobucket
Message 25 of 38 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12394 posts

Jan 26, 2007
I really can't remember but I think I just said oh well and went about my business somewhere else.

Decided to come back here to talk about the PS3 near its release and have been hooked ever since.
BrolyReborn
Message 26 of 38 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10627 posts

Jan 26, 2007
I was invited in by GAP...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 27 of 38 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
238 posts

Jan 26, 2007
I own a ps2 and a ps1 (no longer works) and enjoyed the games such as Disruptor and Medal of Honor for ps1 and Dragon Quest VIII for ps2 when they were brand spankin new.  So logic would be to come to these forums and seek others with simular intrests. 

Finding some people to play on XBL turned out to be a surpise bonus. 

Message Edited by Confused_Gunman on 01-26-2007 03:41 AM

Message 28 of 38 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Jan 26, 2007
I had a problem connecting to the servers on Socom on PSP.

Message 29 of 38 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2022 posts

Jan 26, 2007
well i had seen nintendo.com and i was wondering what playstation.com had. so i came here and looked at the forums for a little bit and signed up.  if the "forum" you mean off topic, i come here every once-in-a-while.

1000th post on 12/15/06 registered 07-13-2006

2000th post may 13, 2007. 7:22 pm src="http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6599/454uv1.png">

i am a mod af fuzillion forums
http://www.fuzillion.com/forums/
Message 30 of 38 (1 View)
0 Likes