Reply
Jan 26 2007
By: Winged-Slayer Fender Bender 3675 posts
Offline

So what brought you to this forum? The Orgins Thread.

37 replies 2 views Edited Jan 26, 2007
Well i was trying to think of a topic that might generate some discussion and thought this one would suffice.
What 1st brought you to the Sony forum? Was it reccomended to you by a friend, or were you drawn to it by chance?
Please share!
Personally i was introduced to this forum by some of my friends with whom i played Syphon Filter online.
Their names are KaMeLeon and Killerasian.Smiley Surprised
Photobucket
Message 1 of 38 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2006
Offline
4212 posts
 

Re: So what brought you to this forum? The Orgins Thread.

Jan 26, 2007


EarthBoundNESS wrote:
Well i was trying to think of a topic that might generate some discussion and thought this one would suffice.
What 1st brought you to the Sony forum? Was it reccomended to you by a friend, or were you drawn to it by chance?
Please share!
Personally i was introduced to this forum by some of my friends with whom i played Syphon Filter online.
Their names are KaMeLeon and Killerasian.Smiley Surprised


you joined months after me and are still beating me in post count
 
i actually found out about this forums at www.syphonfilter.com, there is a tab for message boards which brings you directly to these boards.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 2 of 38 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/02/2006
Offline
3675 posts
 

Re: So what brought you to this forum? The Orgins Thread.

Jan 26, 2007


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:


EarthBoundNESS wrote:
Well i was trying to think of a topic that might generate some discussion and thought this one would suffice.
What 1st brought you to the Sony forum? Was it reccomended to you by a friend, or were you drawn to it by chance?
Please share!
Personally i was introduced to this forum by some of my friends with whom i played Syphon Filter online.
Their names are KaMeLeon and Killerasian.Smiley Surprised


you joined months after me and are still beating me in post count
 
i actually found out about this forums at www.syphonfilter.com, there is a tab for message boards which brings you directly to these boards.


no lifeSmiley Sad
Photobucket
Message 3 of 38 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/18/2005
Offline
12303 posts
 

Re: So what brought you to this forum? The Orgins Thread.

Jan 26, 2007
I honestly dont remember.

Probably was just bored and signed up. Smiley Tongue
» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Message 4 of 38 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/28/2006
Offline
12855 posts
 

Re: Re: So what brought you to this forum? The Orgins Thread.

Jan 26, 2007
I used to visit gamespot a lot for psp info.. and i read the forums too. A thread there had a link to here. At first I was just reading threads but then i signed upSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 38 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/02/2006
Offline
3675 posts
 

Re: Re: So what brought you to this forum? The Orgins Thread.

Jan 26, 2007


ThePitBull wrote:
I used to visit gamespot a lot for psp info.. and i read the forums too. A thread there had a link to here. At first I was just reading threads but then i signed upSmiley Happy

you're a psu legend in my bookSmiley Surprised
glad you made your way here.Smiley Happy
Photobucket
Message 6 of 38 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 11/30/2003
Offline
45517 posts
 

Re: Re: So what brought you to this forum? The Orgins Thread.

Jan 26, 2007
My reasons for joining was all thanks to Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando. I joined because I wanted to talk with other people about the game and the series in general.
Message 7 of 38 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/02/2006
Offline
3675 posts
 

Re: Re: So what brought you to this forum? The Orgins Thread.

Jan 26, 2007


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
My reasons for joining was all thanks to Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando. I joined because I wanted to talk with other people about the game and the series in general.

i really loved that game as well.
Good answer.Smiley Very Happy
Photobucket
Message 8 of 38 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/02/2004
Offline
10535 posts
 

Re: So what brought you to this forum? The Orgins Thread.

Jan 26, 2007
The game Killzone brought me in.. When I first signed up I was mainly in the Killzone boards until I ventured out into the open and went to the other boards.. I found a home in the sig board and my 2nd home was the OT board but since the Sig board was purged/demolished, the OT is my new home
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Message 9 of 38 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/02/2006
Offline
3675 posts
 

Re: So what brought you to this forum? The Orgins Thread.

Jan 26, 2007


fullmetalone wrote:
The game Killzone brought me in.. When I first signed up I was mainly in the Killzone boards until I ventured out into the open and went to the other boards.. I found a home in the sig board and my 2nd home was the OT board but since the Sig board was purged/demolished, the OT is my new home

Smiley Surprised a remnant from the sig scratch!
idk if your still into making sigs, but as long as its ps related you can post it in the creations section. there are quite a few sig makers in there.
Photobucket
Message 10 of 38 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes