Treasure Hunter
8161 posts

Re: So, the question of truth...

Dec 9, 2006
I've been pulled over 13 times.

I always "fit the description"

i've gotten one ticket though....the rest are because ...well...i "fit the description"
Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Message 10 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8793 posts

Dec 9, 2006

Lt. Claybon wrote:

i've gotten one ticket though....the rest are because ...well...i "fit the description"

Message 11 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2182 posts

Dec 9, 2006

Lt. Claybon wrote:

haha oh
thats so bad, where do you live?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 12 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Dec 9, 2006
I don't have anything on mine... I don't think.
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 13 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Dec 9, 2006

Lt. Claybon wrote:

thats dumb you should file a civil lawsuit
Fork!
Message 14 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2182 posts

Dec 9, 2006

Stinky89 wrote:
I shot 4 people in line at a Best Buy for my PS3. I was released when I assured the Judge, Jury and arresting officers that the PS3 will be sweet.

Seriously, lots of speeding tickets, and a suspendid license as a result, I get to take the test again when I turn 18.

I have been arrested for assault and estruction of city/park property. When I was 16 I broke a branch off of a tree in a park and a friend of mine did the same, we had a sword fight and a cop happened to drive by while I was winning (I hit my friend on the hand by accident and he dropped his stick, so it looked bad on my part).

you acutally sound serious
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 15 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4463 posts

Dec 9, 2006

x3_Kaley* wrote:

Stinky89 wrote:
I shot 4 people in line at a Best Buy for my PS3. I was released when I assured the Judge, Jury and arresting officers that the PS3 will be sweet.

Seriously, lots of speeding tickets, and a suspendid license as a result, I get to take the test again when I turn 18.

I have been arrested for assault and estruction of city/park property. When I was 16 I broke a branch off of a tree in a park and a friend of mine did the same, we had a sword fight and a cop happened to drive by while I was winning (I hit my friend on the hand by accident and he dropped his stick, so it looked bad on my part).

ADD ME ON XBL!
Message 16 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5437 posts

Dec 9, 2006

Fights at school, you're arrested and are held at the jail until you're parents/guardians come to pick you up, or you're driven home after a day.

Message Edited by Stinky89 on 12-08-2006 10:48 PM
Message 17 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4299 posts

Dec 9, 2006
speeding ticket..
105mph in a 65mph
Message 18 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5437 posts

Dec 9, 2006

x3_Kaley* wrote:

Stinky89 wrote:

Lol nah, I wouldn't shoot anyone for a PS3. Metal Gear Solid 4 isn't even out yet.....  
Message 19 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes