Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Re: So many stupid threads

Oct 30, 2012

Audio you usually post some great things... Please dont stop.

I enjoy your posts really I do.

Especially the GTphoto thread.

I am really happy to see you step out of the GT circle to mingle with a few. Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 36 (101 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7248 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Hai brit!
energy
Message 32 of 36 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Oct 31, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

audioinstaller wrote:
I'm not going to deny that the topics that I have posted came from being bored with nothing to do. I've mostly been posting in the gt section here, and browse the off-topic from time to time. I thought I posted some topics that I have ever seen, and got some decent feedback from them.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Car Audio one.  It is the color, birthday, food questions that throw me off.  Again, I will partake in some of them myself.  At least they are in the Off-Topic Section.

I do wonder though, if I could pad my stats here by creating a barrage of useless threads, (again, with no reference to yours audioinstaller)?  Do these members get kicked for what is truly spamming, or are they in good with the right people?

Just questions I wonder about.

Moble

I'm pretty sure anyone who cares about their post count is under 13.

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Message 33 of 36 (79 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Oct 31, 2012

TKearney9 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

audioinstaller wrote:
I'm not going to deny that the topics that I have posted came from being bored with nothing to do. I've mostly been posting in the gt section here, and browse the off-topic from time to time. I thought I posted some topics that I have ever seen, and got some decent feedback from them.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Car Audio one.  It is the color, birthday, food questions that throw me off.  Again, I will partake in some of them myself.  At least they are in the Off-Topic Section.

I do wonder though, if I could pad my stats here by creating a barrage of useless threads, (again, with no reference to yours audioinstaller)?  Do these members get kicked for what is truly spamming, or are they in good with the right people?

Just questions I wonder about.

Moble

I'm pretty sure anyone who cares about their post count is under 13.

I was speaking facetiously of course.  I don't care about my "stats", I just like solid conversations.  

I do often forget there is the potential for younger thread creators here.  Perhaps this is the reason for so much negativity at times.  Kids tend to act childish, it is their nature.

I still wonder the motive behind the "nothing" thread.  It could be they are there just out of boredom, as someone suggested.  More than likely they are just out their because the OPs have nothing better to write about.  We may never know.

Moble

Message 34 of 36 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Oh yeah I knew you were being sarcastic. Wasn't implying you were a child or whatever.

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Message 35 of 36 (62 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Oct 31, 2012

TKearney9 wrote:
Oh yeah I knew you were being sarcastic. Wasn't implying you were a child or whatever.

I figured that.  Just wanted to be sure I wasn't being misunderstood though.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Moble

Message 36 of 36 (59 Views)
0 Likes