Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Re: So how did you guys get your psn names?

Oct 18, 2012

It seems I have one of the most unoriginal usernames, but I've still had people compliment me on it and some that say they wish they had thought of it. Makes me glad I use it for both my PSN ID and my Xbox Gamertag. No one is getting it now! mwahahahahahahahaha

Message 61 of 119 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Mine is from when I was writing a book for fun, a long long time ago, I decided upon the main character's name being Kirk Anam. His last name is mana spelled backwords. (The book was in the future where people would protect their flying city with their mana-drawn powers.)
Back then I thought I had made up the name Kirk. For some weird reason, I had never seen Star Trek when I was a kid.
So now I use that name for everything, and it has basically become my alter ego of some sorts (I make Siri on my iPhone call me Kirk Smiley Very Happy)
I like this thread. Cool idea on figuring out what some of these weird names mean! Smiley Happy

Message 62 of 119 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

BASSTakena wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

My real name is Joey ,my friends always call me Joe-it as for the z I dunno I just think it's a cool character and 070 represents my city. There you have it the history of my name. Cat Happy

How you doin'? XP

I'm fine and you?

Pfffft..... Never been better, man! Smiley Happy

Message 63 of 119 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Oct 18, 2012
My name's Charlie, and my last name when someone pronounces it for the first time they always say it "cool" but it starts with K and ends in L, and so thats why I spell it Kewl. And in elementary school these kids always said that it would be crazy if my middle name was "is" yeah it's a pretty dumb thing to think but it was elementary school. And I thought CharlieisKewl sounded better than CharlieKewl. So that's my name!
Message 64 of 119 (171 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 18, 2012
The one im using now is for a quickscoping squad on mw2: AuXiiLium is the team name and members are AuXiiLium_HaZey, AuXiiLium_BluE, etc... Im using it for psasbr because I only knew this accounts password to get on forums and I just stuck with it cuz everyone on the forums knew me with this name
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 65 of 119 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I'll never tell!

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 66 of 119 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 18, 2012
My other one is g0054503 cuz my first account got hacked like everyone but mines eas extremely screwed up so I was desperate to get a new account and when it said make an id, for some reason I put my middle school id, lol I use that account for everytging except mw2 and psasbr, id doesnt matter now cuz im now a sophomore
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 67 of 119 (161 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 18, 2012
my name is... my name XD corey mcguire born in 1993.

i wish i was more creative, ive made profiles in the past but didnt stick to them because coreymcguire1993 was my very first one so literally every game i have played in the last 5 years is on the profile. i have a secondary account and even made an american account.
Message 68 of 119 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 18, 2012
the secondary acount is coreyxyeroc.

its just basically my name corey, my name. x which was based off of street fighter x tekken and yeroc is my name backwards.

Street Fighter and Tekken are literally opposite games which i found so interesting when the game was announced because how exactly were they gonna do this. of course we now know what they are doing. street fighter version and a tekken version.

its just a take on street fighter x tekken. because they are opposite i though my name backwards was opposite from my name normally.

jeez, i hope i have over complicated it XD.
Message 69 of 119 (156 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Oct 18, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

kenan456 wrote:

tippy78 wrote:

Well... my name is Tipper... and I loved 78 at the time. Therefore tippy78  was born! I also wanted to make it phlippy78 because phlippy (like flippy) was just something a lot of my friends called me.   I've also had tipdaddy78 and finally! My favorite. My steam name is CorpseTickler.  That's a really funny story if anyone wants to hear it!

tell it it seems funny

So essentially, my friends were all really into Halo in middle school/early high school. But I've always been a Playstation gamer, so I was never that in to it nor was I very good. Anyways, I'm sure you all know the action of "T bagging" someone.  So just because I didn't care for the game/wasn't very good, I would just go at it whenever I got a kill. My friends were confused however, because I only did it once they had spawned again so they could see.  When asked why I was still "raping" their dead bodies I told them: "oh calm down, it's not raping if it's not alive, clearly it's just Corpse Tickling"  and thus the CorpseTickler was born.

lol when i first played cod i did that, not that in to fps except resistence

Message 70 of 119 (155 Views)
0 Likes