Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Re: So how did you guys get your psn names?

Oct 18, 2012

Mine actually happnened to be my mathletics account that was given to me by my year 7 teacher back in 2006.....

Thought it had a nice ring to it so i stuck with it. 

Please Respond
Message 41 of 119 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Well I might as well reveal my name now. A little while ago the day I was about to make my psn I was going numerous places but kept seeing the letters G I N T A everywhere. It was freaking me out since it was for 4 straight hours. When I got home I logged on to this website I use to go to and the first comment I saw was from a guy named TheMasterGinta andf I instantly freaked out. After talking with the guy he was a pretty cool guy and decided to name my account Ginta. Oh yeah I asked what is a Ginta and his reply was "What the flip is a Ginta?!? The 2468 was the year I was born in.
Message 42 of 119 (210 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

well, my pc crashed so i got it to some friend of a friend, who fixed such problems and who added some extras.

When he was typing the new administrator name, he was just bashing on the keyboard.

in the end, trujuju came to life. . .  , and i found this name just original and got used to it.

91 >> 1991 >> birthyear

Trujuju_91

Smiley Very Happy

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 43 of 119 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 18, 2012

well, Achus has always been my nickname since i was a little baby (seriously, it's that old)

and 93 is the year i was born, so ever since i made an account, its always achus93,

so the first time i made a psn account, i used achus93, but since it was still early, there wasn't an Indonesia PSN,

so i looked for the closest, which is singapore, so i signed up on the Singapore PSN,

but, after that i decided to check around, and found out that now there is an Indonesia PSN,

so i tried to sign up, but the user name is already taken (by me),

so then i tried to find out if i can change my first user name, to no avail,

so in the end (so many 'so's) i signed up with achus93again...

Play For Fun!
Message 44 of 119 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Oct 18, 2012
From a Scorpions album, which I loved. 13 is representing the athletic club I'm supporting.
Message 45 of 119 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I combined Falcon Punch and my real name Malcolm..so there you have it..Malcopunch!!!

SIR DANIEL AND SPIKE FOR TOP TIER!!!!!
Message 46 of 119 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Well, when I was young i liked lightning, which slowly evolved into shockwave, because of shock... I would still be lightning but that is WAAAAY too common. 84 is my fav number, and 28 is the day i was born. So yep. shockwave8428

Message 47 of 119 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Oct 18, 2012

kenan456 wrote:

tippy78 wrote:

Well... my name is Tipper... and I loved 78 at the time. Therefore tippy78  was born! I also wanted to make it phlippy78 because phlippy (like flippy) was just something a lot of my friends called me.   I've also had tipdaddy78 and finally! My favorite. My steam name is CorpseTickler.  That's a really funny story if anyone wants to hear it!

tell it it seems funny

So essentially, my friends were all really into Halo in middle school/early high school. But I've always been a Playstation gamer, so I was never that in to it nor was I very good. Anyways, I'm sure you all know the action of "T bagging" someone.  So just because I didn't care for the game/wasn't very good, I would just go at it whenever I got a kill. My friends were confused however, because I only did it once they had spawned again so they could see.  When asked why I was still "raping" their dead bodies I told them: "oh calm down, it's not raping if it's not alive, clearly it's just Corpse Tickling"  and thus the CorpseTickler was born.

Message 48 of 119 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Resistance 1 and 2. It was after my brother screwed up my old PSN, so I had to make a new one. the 236 comes from the Rossmore 236 shotgun in RFoM

Photobucket
Message 49 of 119 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 18, 2012

mine came like this, a loooong time ago, games only allowed the input of 3 characters, your initials, which i hated, i wanted just one more space so i could put my name 'Alex', i tried Ale, but that's dumb, so i stared going with Lex, then it caught on and every started calling me that, then when xbox live first started i typed in Lex for my gamertag, and it said 'nope, alrerady in use' so i said 'uuuuuuhh, what the heck!?! what else can i add? Lex1?" taken 'Lex2?' taken, ok so i needed a word, well, this is for gaming after all, sooo 'Lex_Gamer' and ive been that ever since for everything...

Message 50 of 119 (186 Views)
0 Likes