Uncharted Territory
2170 posts

Re: So I am Finally getting a 360

Nov 6, 2006
I have it... I've been playing Lumines Live, Uno, and Top Spin 2.
Message 40 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 6, 2006

Bgamer wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

InTheZoneAC wrote:
what a perfect combo, ea games and a 360, LOL

Please save your money for a ps3 or just keep your ps2. And if you like nintendo get a wii, but stay away from faulty, room heating 360's.

Whoa whoa. I'll admit there still are a lot of of faulty 360's out there, but I guess it's up to him to decide. If he lives up north atleast it'll heat up his room for the winter.

If the ps3 has the same problems I really wonder what you fanboys will do. You guys talk about the 360 having problems and yet you are a fanboy of a company whose system was known for DRE's (PS2).

Don't get upset again. You go around calling people fanboy and you're one of the biggest ones here. Confess to it and stop being a hypocrite.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 41 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Nov 6, 2006

Clinton514 wrote:

Bgamer wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

InTheZoneAC wrote:

Please save your money for a ps3 or just keep your ps2. And if you like nintendo get a wii, but stay away from faulty, room heating 360's.

Whoa whoa. I'll admit there still are a lot of of faulty 360's out there, but I guess it's up to him to decide. If he lives up north atleast it'll heat up his room for the winter.

If the ps3 has the same problems I really wonder what you fanboys will do. You guys talk about the 360 having problems and yet you are a fanboy of a company whose system was known for DRE's (PS2).

Don't get upset again. You go around calling people fanboy and you're one of the biggest ones here. Confess to it and stop being a hypocrite.

I'm a hypocrite??? Just becuase I like the 360 I'm a fanboy?

You guys are hilarious. I liked the ps2 and I like the 360. And I'll probably get the ps3 sometime in the future.

I'm not a fanboy. I'm just defending the pointless bashing that goes on here on these forums and most of the bashing here on these forums is about the 360. All I'm doing on these forums is saying the truth when it all comes down to it whether it shows the "other console" being better in a certain area or vice versa. The fact you called me a fanboy just proves that you are one even more.

Message Edited by Bgamer on 11-06-2006 05:35 PM
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 42 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 6, 2006

Bgamer wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

Bgamer wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

InTheZoneAC wrote:

You guys are hilarious. I liked the ps2 and I like the 360. And I'll probably get the ps3 sometime in the future.

I'm not a fanboy. I'm just defending the pointless bashing that goes on here on these forums and most of the bashing is about the 360. All I'm doing on these forums is saying the truth when it all comes down to it whether it shows the "other console" being better in a certain area or vice versa. The fact you called me a fanboy just proves that you are one even more.

I'm not playing the name calling circle game with you. Grow up.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 43 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Nov 6, 2006

Clinton514 wrote:

Bgamer wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

Bgamer wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

InTheZoneAC wrote:

I'm not a fanboy. I'm just defending the pointless bashing that goes on here on these forums and most of the bashing is about the 360. All I'm doing on these forums is saying the truth when it all comes down to it whether it shows the "other console" being better in a certain area or vice versa. The fact you called me a fanboy just proves that you are one even more.

I'm not playing the name calling circle game with you. Grow up.

You are telling me to grow up???

Really I can't beleive some of you guys on these forums. So immature...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 44 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11637 posts

Nov 6, 2006
get gears of war it comes out tommorow
Message 45 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2645 posts