Highlighted
Nov 17 2006
By: banedraven~ Treasure Hunter 7811 posts

So, I Just Bought A Nintendo DS Lite

24 replies 1 views Edited Nov 17, 2006
First thing that strikes your eyes is how small the screens are, compared to the PSP. I bought Final Fantasy III for it, because it's the first time it's ever been released over here in the USA. I don't like using the stylus much, and the system seems a little more cheaply made than the PSP. All and all, I enjoy it, but I still think the PSP is the best handheld in this generation of handhelds. They're both great, just the PSP is a little too powerful and sleek to compare to the Nintendo DS.

Message Edited by banedraven on 11-17-2006 12:05 AM
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4030 posts

Re: So, I Just Bought A Nintendo DS Lite

Nov 17, 2006
The PSP feels like a flimsy piece of plastic....DS has much,much better games and its outselling the PSP, thats all I need.
Message 2 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7811 posts

Nov 17, 2006

OGRYDER wrote:
The PSP feels like a flimsy piece of plastic....DS has much,much better games and its outselling the PSP, thats all I need.

Post some links to support that, an up to date link if you may, just to see the real numbers. Even if it is, it's not like Sony is hurting from it. Sony has PS2 games still kicking, PSP, and the PS3 is about to storm the scene. I bet the numbers differ very slightly. Also, how can you say the PSP is a flimsy piece of plastic, do you own one? What games would you consider so much better than the PSP games? I bet they're First Party eh? Well, I own both, and I really like both, but the Nintendo DS Lite is not as well made as the PSP. The PSP is sturdy and stout, the DS Lite seems loose and weak. I like the DS, but PSP is built better, hardware, software, ... all the way around really. I still like the DS Lite very much though.
Message 3 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Nov 17, 2006

banedraven wrote:

OGRYDER wrote:

Post some links to support that, an up to date link if you may, just to see the real numbers. Even if it is, it's not like Sony is hurting from it. Sony has PS2 games still kicking, PSP, and the PS3 is about to storm the scene. I bet the numbers differ very slightly. Also, how can you say the PSP is a flimsy piece of plastic, do you own one? What games would you consider so much better than the PSP games? I bet they're First Party eh? Well, I own both, and I really like both, but the Nintendo DS Lite is not as well made as the PSP. The PSP is sturdy and stout, the DS Lite seems loose and weak. I like the DS, but PSP is built better, hardware, software, ... all the way around really. I still like the DS Lite very much though.

actually, the ds is outselling the psp

Message 4 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

Nov 17, 2006

banedraven wrote:

OGRYDER wrote:

I still prefer DS hardware over PSP hardware because the games are really loud when you play them and you can actually see the DS:Lite outside.
Message 5 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Nov 17, 2006
The ds sucks, period no flaming MY OPINION
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 6 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Nov 17, 2006
I got both the psp and the ds and I like it. But I mostly play with the psp. I was thinking of getting Final Fantasy 3 for my ds. Is the game good?
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 7 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4030 posts

Nov 17, 2006

banedraven wrote:

OGRYDER wrote:

I dont need to supply links when its a known fact! I used to own a PSP, then with the lack of decent software I decided to sell it on ebay and buy me a DS lite and about 6 more DS games. The PSP doesnt feel good when your playing it, fells like if you drop it, it might shatter into a thousand pieces.
Message 8 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Nov 17, 2006

OGRYDER wrote:

banedraven wrote:

OGRYDER wrote:

I dont need to supply links when its a known fact! I used to own a PSP, then with the lack of decent software I decided to sell it on ebay and buy me a DS lite and about 6 more DS games. The PSP doesnt feel good when your playing it, fells like if you drop it, it might shatter into a thousand pieces.

ok, thats just a dumb statement. it is waay more solid than the ds, just feel it.

Message 9 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7811 posts

Nov 17, 2006

crovax3000 wrote:

banedraven wrote:

OGRYDER wrote:

actually, the ds is outselling the psp

As I said in my previous posts, I would like to see a link to the real numbers, to see how big of a gap there is. If the numbers differ, then you can add up the cost to each sale, and see who is making more money. Post links please, instead of just saying. It doesn't matter to me either way, I like both as I said before.
Message 10 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes