Sep 03 2012
By: Bulletpainpills Survivor 2609 posts

Slender: Love or Fear?

9 replies 152 views Edited Sep 3, 2012

So have you guys played Slender, and if so how was it for you? For me it was a very creepy game and I hope I may one day scare small children with it. You just can't beat Slenderman!

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 1 of 10 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: Slender: Love or Fear?

Sep 3, 2012
My heart beat faster for every time I pick up a note, as the goddamm music get creepier and creepier, on the 7th note, I heard a weird voice and I turn my head back. HOLY **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep** He's Behind me Smiley Sad, then BAM, Creepy Scream, Game Over Smiley Sad
I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 2 of 10 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Sep 3, 2012

game wasnt as scary as everyone makes it to be. at one point i was trolling the big ol scary man. i kept going back and forth behind a tree to see if he would move. sure enough he did. i died Smiley Very Happy. oh and i cant find all the pages if it ment my life :/

game needs a graphics boost if it wants to be scarier when i first saw him i chuckled to myself. he reminds me of chucky... too cheesey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 3 of 10 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

game wasnt as scary as everyone makes it to be. at one point i was trolling the big ol scary man. i kept going back and forth behind a tree to see if he would move. sure enough he did. i died Smiley Very Happy. oh and i cant find all the pages if it ment my life :/

game needs a graphics boost if it wants to be scarier when i first saw him i chuckled to myself. he reminds me of chucky... too cheesey

He's not like Chucky, he isn't a midget, wield a Knife, or have stupid hatred for a Kid his entire life, and sure doesn't have a reborn-in-another-child-body fetish. He's 7 foot tall, have super long limb and can stretch them up to 10 feet. He have tentacle that burst out of his back. He can split his mouth into 2 and reveal massive fang. Between a midget with a knife and a giant with long limb, tentacle and fang like face, which on is scarier?

I love Adam Levine
Message 4 of 10 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Sep 3, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

He's not like Chucky, he isn't a midget, wield a Knife, or have stupid hatred for a Kid his entire life, and sure doesn't have a reborn-in-another-child-body fetish. He's 7 foot tall, have super long limb and can stretch them up to 10 feet. He have tentacle that burst out of his back. He can split his mouth into 2 and reveal massive fang. Between a midget with a knife and a giant with long limb, tentacle and fang like face, which on is scarier?

well what i ment by he reminds me of Chucky is that he is too cheesey. as i said the next 2 words after the word Chucky in my post

trophy huting currently

Message 5 of 10 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 3, 2012
Well he's not lol, and Chucky was a dumb idea for a horror movie Smiley Happy ?
I love Adam Levine
Message 6 of 10 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Sep 3, 2012

I am Indifferent to anything so I don't fear nor do I care for Slender but then again I did care enough just to enter a post about him all I can think about when It comes to slender and If I catch that faceless man in back of me is this.

tumblr_m7x5zuAjZI1rx1jlho1_500.gif

Message 7 of 10 (133 Views)
Wastelander
766 posts

Sep 3, 2012

leprachaun was even worse than chucky. so bad i actually laughed at some parts.

trophy huting currently

Message 8 of 10 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

leprachaun was even worse than chucky. so bad i actually laughed at some parts.

You obviously didn't watch Troll 2 Smiley Happy

I love Adam Levine
Message 9 of 10 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3658 posts

Sep 4, 2012
its a love/hate relationship
this is my signature