Mar 09 2014
By: FREDDIEkillz Lombax Warrior 208 posts

Sims 3, Fallout 3, or DayZ?

6 replies 135 views Edited Mar 9, 2014

Which of those 3 games should I get and why? They all cost $20 besides Fallout 3, which is $10 for the bare game only and $20 for the ultimate edition. I need some help deciding.

Call me Mr. FREDDIEkillz
Message 1 of 7 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Re: Sims 3, Fallout 3, or DayZ?

Mar 9, 2014

Sims 3 - Great Sim Game. I owned it for the PS3. It's not as good as the PC version, but it's still great in its own way. I would recommend it. I put quite a few hours into it.

Fallout 3 - Arguably in my top 10 for best game of the generation. It's not my #1, but it's definitely up there. Back when it came out, it was amazing. If you were to buy it now, I'm not sure how it would stand up against current games. It was released like what, 6-7 years ago? It's one of those games you should've played like 5 years ago. Haha.

Day Z - I haven't played it, but I've seen a lot of video of it. You would be getting a better value out of the previous two mentioned games in term of story and content, but Day Z looks fun for a weekend or two if you got some friends to play with. 

Message 2 of 7 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Mar 9, 2014

Buy $20 worth of dounuts.

Because why not?

Final Answer: DayZ

Message 3 of 7 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6455 posts

Mar 9, 2014

Fallout 3. One of the best RPG's I've ever played. Lots to explore, great weapons, interesting characters and enemies. Offers tons of hous of gameplay and is unique making it for a fun experience. The story is great too.

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 4 of 7 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Mar 9, 2014

HoodlumX wrote:

Sims 3 - Great Sim Game. I owned it for the PS3. It's not as good as the PC version, but it's still great in its own way. I would recommend it. I put quite a few hours into it.

Fallout 3 - Arguably in my top 10 for best game of the generation. It's not my #1, but it's definitely up there. Back when it came out, it was amazing. If you were to buy it now, I'm not sure how it would stand up against current games. It was released like what, 6-7 years ago? It's one of those games you should've played like 5 years ago. Haha.

Day Z - I haven't played it, but I've seen a lot of video of it. You would be getting a better value out of the previous two mentioned games in term of story and content, but Day Z looks fun for a weekend or two if you got some friends to play with. 

Now that I think about it, not many of my friends play DayZ so I probably won't get that. I'm still playing through Fallout: New Vegas, mostly DLC now.

Call me Mr. FREDDIEkillz
Message 5 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Mar 9, 2014

FREDDIEkillz wrote:

HoodlumX wrote:

Now that I think about it, not many of my friends play DayZ so I probably won't get that. I'm still playing through Fallout: New Vegas, mostly DLC now.

Fallout 3 looks and plays exactly like New Vegas. The only difference is in Fallout 3 you can't aim down the sight of your weapon. It might be frustrating at first coming from New Vegas to F3, but you will get used to it. If you like New Vegas, you will like the third one. 

Message 6 of 7 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1716 posts

Mar 9, 2014

Fallout 3. If it is the GOTY edition, you will get well over a hundred hours of play AND your moneys worth!

Message 7 of 7 (106 Views)