May 05 2013
By: JulianMatisse Treasure Hunter 4056 posts

Signature help for the Photoshop impaired

[ Edited ]
7 replies 121 views Edited May 5, 2013

If you're not a whiz with photoshop, but you're tired of the bland old signature for your forum posts, what's the quickest, easiest way to make a more unique signature? Serious responses only, please....pffft... I couldn't even type that with a straight face. I'm kidding, of course, have some fun with it, if you can. Oh! and if you are one of those signature wizards, feel free to whip me up one. Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 8 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1626 posts

Re: Signature help for the Photoshop impaired

May 5, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

If you're not a whiz with photoshop, but you're tired of the bland old signature for your forum posts, what's the quickest, easiest way to make a more unique signature? Serious responses only, please....pffft... I couldn't even type that with a straight face. I'm kidding, of course, have some fun with it, if you can. Oh! and if you are one of those signature wizards, feel free to whip me up one. Smiley Wink

youtube tutorials.

www.soundcloud.com/jahge
Message 2 of 8 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 5, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

youtube tutorials.

Yes, I suppose a person could learn how to do just about anything on the old youtubes these days, guess I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 8 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Message 4 of 8 (99 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

ask soneome to make you one. Smiley Wink

hint hint wink wink

Message 5 of 8 (78 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7356 posts

May 6, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

ask soneome to make you one. Smiley Wink

This. I could make you one, if you want.

Also, GIMP is similar to Photoshop--although not as good--and GIMP is free Smiley Wink There are also tutorials on how to use it too.

PlayStation MVP Program 2001 to 2016
Message 6 of 8 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

May 6, 2013

If you wanna use one you don't have to download and can do online try pixlr. Not as good advanced as GIMP or Photoshop but it is user friendly and does the job well enough.

Message 7 of 8 (59 Views)
Fender Bender
3589 posts

May 6, 2013
Illustrator in my opinion is easier for that type of work youre trying to do
Message 8 of 8 (47 Views)
0 Likes