Welcoming Committee
4171 posts

Re: Show off your Steam library / Recent buys

Dec 8, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

Eh, nothing. I'm going to start saving up for a good PC. I'm not going to learn a ton about computers and pick individual parts, I'll just buy a good prebuilt one. 

You really don't have to learn a ton to build your own PC, and you will get a better system for the money you are going to spend. 

Message 51 of 75 (76 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Dec 8, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

Eh, nothing. I'm going to start saving up for a good PC. I'm not going to learn a ton about computers and pick individual parts, I'll just buy a good prebuilt one. 

You really don't have to learn a ton to build your own PC, and you will get a better system for the money you are going to spend. 

I literally know nothing about the insides of a PC. 

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 52 of 75 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4171 posts

Dec 8, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

Good instructions on how to build one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIXAtNGGCw&list=PL291F84A80CA32304

Good place for hardware reviews http://www.tomshardware.com/

Message 53 of 75 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3698 posts

Dec 8, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

How about getting someone to build it for you? I honestly know barely anything about PC parts as well, so I had my brother build one for me.

Edited the library in the OP btw.

Message 54 of 75 (69 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Dec 8, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

How about getting someone to build it for you? I honestly know barely anything about PC parts as well, so I had my brother build one for me.

I don't know any computer enthusiasts, either. I should just buy an Alienware, they're top of the line, right?

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 55 of 75 (64 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

I don't know any computer enthusiasts, either. I should just buy an Alienware, they're top of the line, right?

Not entirely. Almost all Alienware desktops on their site right now have INTEGRATED graphics, which are absolutely horrible for gaming. Trust me, look it up.

Even if you buy one of them, they ship with a very, very bad graphics card unless you pay almost $200 more for a dedicated graphics card. 

Message 56 of 75 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3589 posts

Dec 9, 2013
@Alluboy_ You can always hire another pawn. Or use mine. It's good at EVERYTHING.
I can here hurtful. I can be purple. I can be anything you like.
Message 57 of 75 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3698 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2013

KawaiiChiu wrote:
@Alluboy_ You can always hire another pawn. Or use mine. It's good at EVERYTHING.

I know. I wanted to change my main pawn though. Wanted to make him a bad@ss warrior and give him a deep voice which actually sounded really nice at first, but as soon as he started talking.. oh boy! Now I can't get rid of him. I can change my other pawns, but not my main one. If I had known that THIS is my main pawn(or knows that I can't change it afterwards), I would have done it better and more carefully.

Also, are some people trying to make the game ridiculously easy for some people? When I entered the rift (or whatever it was called), there were +100lvl pawns that were completely FREE! What's the point in that?

Message 58 of 75 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3099 posts

Re: Show off your Steam library!

Dec 9, 2013

I wish Steam would work on a Sony product, then I'd never need a gaming rig.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 59 of 75 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3698 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Steak, I bought Hotline Miami. It was in today's deals for 2,12€ Smiley Happy .

Message 60 of 75 (37 Views)
0 Likes