Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3810 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Recent buys

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2013

ArvindraHerod12 wrote:

bandicam 2013-12-02 17-58-58-791.jpg


Mark of the Ninja is a great game! My brother has it and would have bought it myself as well, but it wasn't in the sales. Smiley Tongue

 

Btw, I don't think I've finished Portal 2. :/ At least not the co-op mode.

 


rengle598 wrote:

I might get gMod soon since I now have a computer I can game on...

 You should, it's still on sale, so grab it while you can!

 

EDIT: Changed title! Smiley Tongue







Message 41 of 75 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/09/2013
Offline
3603 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Recent buys

Dec 8, 2013
@Alluboy_ I want you to have Dark Souls on PS3, not PC... although I've been on a Dragons Dogma no sleep streak lately.
I can here hurtful. I can be purple. I can be anything you like.
Message 42 of 75 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Recent buys

Dec 8, 2013

Allu, you play Hotline Miami yet? It's so good. I must have died hundreds of times by now!

 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 43 of 75 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3810 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Recent buys

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2013

KawaiiChiu wrote:
@Alluboy_ I want you to have Dark Souls on PS3, not PC... although I've been on a Dragons Dogma no sleep streak lately.

I got Dark Souls on both PS3 and PC. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Dark Souls 2. Most of my friends who are getting it will definitely buy it for PS3 (DkS2 would have been awesome on PS4 btw), but my brother on the other hand probably wants to get the PC version (and it runs better than the PS3 version as well probably), unless they've got rid of the annoying FPS drops (like blighttown for example) and we could have a stready 30fps constantly.

 

I've started Dragon's Dogma some weeks ago as well, but haven't played it lately. Too bad that I made a wrong type of main pawn, thought I could change it but I can't.

 


Solid---Steak wrote:

Allu, you play Hotline Miami yet? It's so good. I must have died hundreds of times by now!


 I haven't got the game, but I've watched my brother play it. Fun game indeed!







Message 44 of 75 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Recent buys

Dec 8, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

KawaiiChiu wrote:
@Alluboy_ I want you to have Dark Souls on PS3, not PC... although I've been on a Dragons Dogma no sleep streak lately.

I got Dark Souls on both PS3 and PC. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Dark Souls 2. Most of my friends who are getting it will definitely buy it for PS3 (DkS2 would have been awesome on PS4 btw), but my brother on the other hand probably wants to get the PC version (and its runs better than the PS3 version as well probably), unless they've got rid of the annoying FPS drops (like blighttown for example) and we could have a stready 30fps constantly.

 

I've started Dragon's Dogma some weeks ago as well, but haven't played it lately. Too bad that I made a wrong type of main pawn, thought I could change it but I can't.

 


Solid---Steak wrote:

Allu, you play Hotline Miami yet? It's so good. I must have died hundreds of times by now!


 I haven't got the game, but I've watched my brother play it. Fun game indeed!


You could always get it from one of "them" sites. It's only about 200mb. That's what I did.

 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 45 of 75 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/11/2013
Online
5024 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Recent buys

Dec 8, 2013


Solid---Steak wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

KawaiiChiu wrote:
@Alluboy_ I want you to have Dark Souls on PS3, not PC... although I've been on a Dragons Dogma no sleep streak lately.

I got Dark Souls on both PS3 and PC. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Dark Souls 2. Most of my friends who are getting it will definitely buy it for PS3 (DkS2 would have been awesome on PS4 btw), but my brother on the other hand probably wants to get the PC version (and its runs better than the PS3 version as well probably), unless they've got rid of the annoying FPS drops (like blighttown for example) and we could have a stready 30fps constantly.

 

I've started Dragon's Dogma some weeks ago as well, but haven't played it lately. Too bad that I made a wrong type of main pawn, thought I could change it but I can't.

 


Solid---Steak wrote:

Allu, you play Hotline Miami yet? It's so good. I must have died hundreds of times by now!


 I haven't got the game, but I've watched my brother play it. Fun game indeed!


You could always get it from one of "them" sites. It's only about 200mb. That's what I did.


Hotline Miami is free on PS+, for the PS3 and Vita. 

Message 46 of 75 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Recent buys

Dec 8, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

 


Solid---Steak wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

KawaiiChiu wrote:
@Alluboy_ I want you to have Dark Souls on PS3, not PC... although I've been on a Dragons Dogma no sleep streak lately.

I got Dark Souls on both PS3 and PC. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Dark Souls 2. Most of my friends who are getting it will definitely buy it for PS3 (DkS2 would have been awesome on PS4 btw), but my brother on the other hand probably wants to get the PC version (and its runs better than the PS3 version as well probably), unless they've got rid of the annoying FPS drops (like blighttown for example) and we could have a stready 30fps constantly.

 

I've started Dragon's Dogma some weeks ago as well, but haven't played it lately. Too bad that I made a wrong type of main pawn, thought I could change it but I can't.

 


Solid---Steak wrote:

Allu, you play Hotline Miami yet? It's so good. I must have died hundreds of times by now!


 I haven't got the game, but I've watched my brother play it. Fun game indeed!


You could always get it from one of "them" sites. It's only about 200mb. That's what I did.


Hotline Miami is free on PS+, for the PS3 and Vita. 


Not in Europe.

 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 47 of 75 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/11/2013
Online
5024 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Recent buys

Dec 8, 2013
Message 48 of 75 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3810 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Recent buys

Dec 8, 2013

So what did you guys buy from the Autumn sales? I got:

 

- Bioshock Infinite & Season Pass

- Legend of Grimrock

- Some DLC for Killing Floor (they still seem to be on sale, all the way to January)

- Nation Red 4 pack

- Shadowrun Returns

- Bioshock 1 & 2 (well, these I got from G2play, 5€ each)

- Trine 2 complete story

- Tomb Raider

- Counter Strike: GO

- Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition

 

I think that's all. I bought Outlast as well, but I'm not sure was it during the sales or some time ealier.







Message 49 of 75 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Recent buys

Dec 8, 2013

Eh, nothing. I'm going to start saving up for a good PC. I'm not going to learn a ton about computers and pick individual parts, I'll just buy a good prebuilt one. 

 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 50 of 75 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes