Reply
MVP Support
Registered: 08/04/2009
Online
7401 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Discuss about Steam

Nov 27, 2013

I don't have any money Smiley Sad.  Thankfully I don't see anything I really "need" and/or at a great price.  Even though I don't have a PS4, I will eventually so I already plan on getting Outlast there from PS+.  Kind of interested in Rogue Legacy, Civ 5: Brave new world, and X-Com: Enemy within.

 

I wonder when they'll notice that the bottom banner there is wrong Smiley Tongue :

steam.png

Message 21 of 75 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15344 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Discuss about Steam

Nov 27, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

I don't have any money Smiley Sad.  Thankfully I don't see anything I really "need" and/or at a great price.  Even though I don't have a PS4, I will eventually so I already plan on getting Outlast there from PS+.  Kind of interested in Rogue Legacy, Civ 5: Brave new world, and X-Com: Enemy within.

 

I wonder when they'll notice that the bottom banner there is wrong Smiley Tongue :

 


Note the lattitude and longitude lines connotative of a globe. It's currently spring in the southern hemisphere, old sport.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 22 of 75 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/04/2009
Online
7401 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Discuss about Steam

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

JERM7 wrote:

I don't have any money Smiley Sad.  Thankfully I don't see anything I really "need" and/or at a great price.  Even though I don't have a PS4, I will eventually so I already plan on getting Outlast there from PS+.  Kind of interested in Rogue Legacy, Civ 5: Brave new world, and X-Com: Enemy within.

 

I wonder when they'll notice that the bottom banner there is wrong Smiley Tongue :

 


Note the lattitude and longitude lines connotative of a globe. It's currently spring in the southern hemisphere, old sport.


I didn't even notice the background change to spring.  Clever.  So I suppose someone in the south will see a rotated image then.

Message 23 of 75 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
3810 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Discuss about Steam

Nov 27, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

I don't have any money Smiley Sad.  Thankfully I don't see anything I really "need" and/or at a great price.  Even though I don't have a PS4, I will eventually so I already plan on getting Outlast there from PS+.  Kind of interested in Rogue Legacy, Civ 5: Brave new world, and X-Com: Enemy within.

 

I wonder when they'll notice that the bottom banner there is wrong Smiley Tongue :

steam.png


You don't see anything you night need YET. Smiley Tongue Check it out again every day or two. Also, you can make a fortune by selling those silly cards (juuust kidding).







Message 24 of 75 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/04/2009
Online
7401 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Discuss about Steam

Nov 27, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

You don't see anything you night need YET. Smiley Tongue Check it out again every day or two. Also, you can make a fortune by selling those silly cards (juuust kidding).


I actually made about $15 selling them.  But since the summer sale, I haven't sold a single one Smiley Sad.

Message 25 of 75 (94 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Offline
3825 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library!

Nov 27, 2013

Only game i have is primal carnage

KZMProductionsGT
Message 26 of 75 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
3810 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Discuss about Steam

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2013

*FACEPALM*

 

Bought Bioshock Infinite for 15€ earlier today from Steam and now it went to 7,5€ there... Smiley Very Happy







Message 27 of 75 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Discuss about Steam

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

datlibrarytho.jpeg

 

 

Only 4 games. And Hitman Sniper Challenge is just a small add on for Absolution. I'm not a huge PC gamer.

 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 28 of 75 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/11/2013
Online
4986 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Discuss about Steam

Nov 30, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

I don't have any money Smiley Sad.  Thankfully I don't see anything I really "need" and/or at a great price.  Even though I don't have a PS4, I will eventually so I already plan on getting Outlast there from PS+.  Kind of interested in Rogue Legacy, Civ 5: Brave new world, and X-Com: Enemy within.

 

I wonder when they'll notice that the bottom banner there is wrong Smiley Tongue :

steam.png


It's not upside down, it's the southern hemisphere notice that the trees are green and it says spring and not autumn

Message 29 of 75 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/04/2009
Online
7401 posts
 

Re: Show off your Steam library / Discuss about Steam

Dec 1, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

It's not upside down, it's the southern hemisphere notice that the trees are green and it says spring and not autumn


Yes, I already acknowledged that Smiley Wink.

Message 30 of 75 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes