Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Show me your pets!!!

Jan 16, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

my cat Booboo. Smiley Very Happy

i want to get a Pug and name him Yogi.

 

143546

 

heres an image that does him justice. hes a fat cat. Smiley Very Happy

 

 

 

and space_cape, i love the name "Ham". Smiley Very Happy


That's one pretty cat


pretty?

 

IMG_20120921_210403.jpg

 

and he was the runt of the litter. Smiley Very Happy


He looks just like Snoopy, but white.  I think they're both pretty Smiley Tongue.

 

As for pets with human names, I think they cam be pretty good, but I know someone whose cat was named Timothy.  To me that seemed a bit too "fancy" or something, too many syllables I guess.

 


I am out of KUDOS, but you would get one.  FAMILY GUY RULES!

 

Moble

Message 31 of 97 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/02/2012
Offline
103 posts
 

Re: Show me your pets!!!

Jan 16, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

JERM7 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

my cat Booboo. Smiley Very Happy

i want to get a Pug and name him Yogi.

 

143546

 

heres an image that does him justice. hes a fat cat. Smiley Very Happy

 

 

 

and space_cape, i love the name "Ham". Smiley Very Happy


That's one pretty cat


pretty?

 

IMG_20120921_210403.jpg

 

and he was the runt of the litter. Smiley Very Happy


He looks just like Snoopy, but white.  I think they're both pretty Smiley Tongue.

 

As for pets with human names, I think they cam be pretty good, but I know someone whose cat was named Timothy.  To me that seemed a bit too "fancy" or something, too many syllables I guess.

 


I am out of KUDOS, but you would get one.  FAMILY GUY RULES!

 

Moble


You can run out of kudos?Smiley Surprised



PSN - Vallez93
Message 32 of 97 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Show me your pets!!!

Jan 16, 2013

turbodieseltruck wrote:
<SNIP<

You can run out of kudos?Smiley Surprised


We are limited to 25 KUDOS within a 24 Hour Period.  I actually abstained for a while, because my ratio was low.  I gave up.  Funny things make me Kudo, interesting things make me Kudo, poignant things make me Kudo, etc.  I am a Kudo Floozy!Smiley LOL

 

Moble

Message 33 of 97 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/04/2009
Offline
6912 posts
 

Re: Show me your pets!!!

Jan 16, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

turbodieseltruck wrote:
<SNIP<

You can run out of kudos?Smiley Surprised


We are limited to 25 KUDOS within a 24 Hour Period.  I actually abstained for a while, because my ratio was low.  I gave up.  Funny things make me Kudo, interesting things make me Kudo, poignant things make me Kudo, etc.  I am a Kudo Floozy!Smiley LOL

 

Moble


Same with me; I was planning on giving a few more kudos but I also ran out Smiley Tongue.

 

On topic, sort of, I could've had a new cat today Smiley Very Happy.  A neighbor's cat wandered up to my door and tried to enter.  I hadn't met the little guy before, but he/she was very friendly.  Thankfully, one of the owners was right around the corner, which is why their door was open; I don't actually want another cat.

Message 34 of 97 (198 Views)
Highlighted
Big Daddy
Registered: 08/23/2001
Offline
18884 posts
 

Re: Show me your pets!!!

Jan 16, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

Some of these pictures are older...but they really haven't changed lol

 

 

He's a Sever Macaw, name's Salty

 

vader 1

This is Vader (yeah, I know); she's a black German Shepherd, about 8 months old.

 

 

molly

Molly, our older German Shepherd.

 

The Amazon's name is Harpo (you can also see her in the first picture)


Beautiful dogs; I love GSheps.

Message 35 of 97 (184 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/10/2009
Offline
2011 posts
 

Re: Show me your pets!!!

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

Destiny

 

Her name is Destiny. She's a pitbull mixed with a labrador retriever. She'll be 7 come the end of the month. I would post my other dogs from my phone, but I don't own them anymore.

 

Here's a vid of her doing idk. 

Message 36 of 97 (165 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/20/2009
Offline
3699 posts
 

Re: Show me your pets!!!

Jan 17, 2013

D'awh! Too much cuteness for me to reply to everyone, but I'm loving the pictures! Here's my little troublemaker, his name is Juggernaut and he's extremely playful even though he was born mid-2001!

 

Kind of hard to see, but the reflection is a train, and people in the field setting up hot air balloons. I was outside watching because they were playing Star Wars Cantina music (yep... no typo). Here's the picture I snapped of him, lolz:

 

Juggernaut

Juggernaut.jpg

Message 37 of 97 (151 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10395 posts
 

Re: Show me your pets!!!

Jan 17, 2013

My biggest fear is a German Shepherd...


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 38 of 97 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Show me your pets!!!

Jan 17, 2013

coreno wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

Some of these pictures are older...but they really haven't changed lol

 

 

He's a Sever Macaw, name's Salty

 

vader 1

This is Vader (yeah, I know); she's a black German Shepherd, about 8 months old.

 

 

molly

Molly, our older German Shepherd.

 

The Amazon's name is Harpo (you can also see her in the first picture)


Beautiful dogs; I love GSheps.

If we get another dog after Hunter is gone, I want either a big Sheppard or a Malamute!  LEaning towards a big Black Sheppard though.
It would be nice to find a Huskies that looks like a real Wolf though.  Nothing deters people more than a serious looking dog.  I don't buy into the whole Pittbull thing.  Just not my type of dog.  Although, I do like American Bull Dogs.  English Bulldogs are cool too, but I don't think I could deal with the sinus and drool issues.
Moble
Message 39 of 97 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 08/23/2001
Offline
18884 posts
 

Re: Show me your pets!!!

Jan 17, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

coreno wrote:

Beautiful dogs; I love GSheps.

If we get another dog after Hunter is gone, I want either a big Sheppard or a Malamute!  LEaning towards a big Black Sheppard though.
It would be nice to find a Huskies that looks like a real Wolf though.  Nothing deters people more than a serious looking dog.  I don't buy into the whole Pittbull thing.  Just not my type of dog.  Although, I do like American Bull Dogs.  English Bulldogs are cool too, but I don't think I could deal with the sinus and drool issues.
Moble

I don't like them for thier protection or "fear factor", I like them because they are very intelligent, loyal, and energetic/playful, and very noble looking.

Message 40 of 97 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes