I say no. Save your money.
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12621 posts

Re: Should I get World Of Warcraft?

Dec 18, 2006

Luigiman67 wrote:
    No! Don't buy it! It is insanely expensive if you want to play for more than a couple of months and it will take your life away from you and make you a loser. Don't buy it, once your in, you can't get out. I've stayed away from this game ever since I saw what happened to my friend, before he started playing he was a pretty cool guy, but now all he does is sit at his computer and play that game. He doesn't go out like ever, it's quite embarassing. If you buy that game, you will be consumed. Stay away, stay far away!!!!

That's a unfair statment. Most of the people I play with have kids, are married, or are going to college. People see 2 videos on the internet, and automatically think every person who plays WoW, is a pale faced no life high school drop out virgin.
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9177 posts

Dec 18, 2006

Fenderson wrote:

Luigiman67 wrote:
    No! Don't buy it! It is insanely expensive if you want to play for more than a couple of months and it will take your life away from you and make you a loser. Don't buy it, once your in, you can't get out. I've stayed away from this game ever since I saw what happened to my friend, before he started playing he was a pretty cool guy, but now all he does is sit at his computer and play that game. He doesn't go out like ever, it's quite embarassing. If you buy that game, you will be consumed. Stay away, stay far away!!!!

That's a unfair statment. Most of the people I play with have kids, are married, or are going to college. People see 2 videos on the internet, and automatically think every person who plays WoW, is a pale faced no life high school drop out virgin.

QFT
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4393 posts

Dec 18, 2006
I agree with the person who said try the trial first. If you like it, then the monthly fee is $15. It's well worth it. I play WoW, but I definitely keep it in moderation. There are people though who live that game and real life is a vacation for them. Don't become like that.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Little Miss Muffet; sat on a tuffet; eating her curds and whey; along came a spider; who sat down beside her; and frightened Miss Muffet away. Then Muffet went back; and checked her gun-rack; grabbing a .357; finding the spider; she sat dwon beside her; and blew that poor sucker to heaven."
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes