Reply
Oct 09 2013
By: lauranichole25 I Only Post Everything 819 posts
Offline

Shameful

9 replies 250 views Edited Oct 9, 2013
Im not normally someone that cares about what the government is doing or politics and things of that sort but this here is disgusting. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/09/us/politics/shutdown-holds-up-death-benefits-for-military-families... What a slap in the face to the families of the fallen. But don't worry...our politicians haven't missed a paycheck!
Message 1 of 10 (250 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/04/2013
Online
3717 posts
 

Re: Shameful

Oct 9, 2013

When we have Governmant shut down the first thing to defund should be politicians with NO back pay.


Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 2 of 10 (221 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Shameful

Oct 9, 2013

Hey, you  people voted for Obama, YAY!  NOT! I normally don't get involved either...

 

  obama.jpg

Message 3 of 10 (213 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5476 posts
 

Re: Shameful

Oct 9, 2013

JohnKarnes wrote:

When we have Governmant shut down the first thing to defund should be politicians with NO back pay.


I completely agree.  I do not see any incentive for them to fix the problem.  This is deplorable.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 4 of 10 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5476 posts
 

Re: Shameful

Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

[snip] I normally don't get involved either...

 


Dry that one out and you could fertilize the lawn. 

 

roll

 

BTW, Congress is the issue here, not the President, and, yes, I'd say that no matter who was in office.

 

Grindhead_Jim

Message 5 of 10 (206 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Shameful

Oct 9, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

[snip] I normally don't get involved either...

 


Dry that one out and you could fertilize the lawn. 

 

roll

 

BTW, Congress is the issue here, not the President, and, yes, I'd say that no matter who was in office.

 


okay LOL 

Message 6 of 10 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/22/2013
Offline
666 posts
 

Re: Shameful

Oct 9, 2013
I'm not a big Obama supporter, but yes, it is Congresses fault.
Message 7 of 10 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Shameful

Oct 9, 2013

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:
I'm not a big Obama supporter, but yes, it is Congresses fault.

Which the President, does not  have a relationship with!  

Message 8 of 10 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5476 posts
 

Re: Shameful

Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:
I'm not a big Obama supporter, but yes, it is Congresses fault.

Which the President, does not  have a relationship with!  


Nope, he's a happily married man.  BOTH PARTIES are deadlocked in Congress - BOTH.  The President might as well be Kool-Aid Man at this point.  Congress are acting like decaptitated chickens.  I'm not defending the President - I'm just mad at the right people, sir.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 9 of 10 (176 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Shameful

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:
I'm not a big Obama supporter, but yes, it is Congresses fault.

Which the President, does not  have a relationship with!  


Nope, he's a happily married man.  BOTH PARTIES are deadlocked in Congress - BOTH.  The President might as well be Kool-Aid Man at this point.  Congress are acting like decaptitated chickens.  I'm not defending the President - I'm just mad at the right people, sir.


Obama isn't negotiating Congress said so.   He's the only President, who won't!  this doesn't have anything to do with his marriage

Message 10 of 10 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes