Apr 16, 2007
i cant wait!
Message 11 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1669 posts

Re: Shadow Run Demo Coming To XBLMarketplace Soon

Apr 16, 2007
Ya I am in the beta, though you don't get the test the PC version of it, I have tested the live anywhere functions on the PC. I think it will be a very sucsessful combination in which both PC and Xbox 360 Players will love the game.
Message 12 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1396 posts

Apr 16, 2007
you can play againest bots offline.
Message 13 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Apr 16, 2007

racedude54 wrote:
Ya I am in the beta, though you don't get the test the PC version of it, I have tested the live anywhere functions on the PC. I think it will be a very sucsessful combination in which both PC and Xbox 360 Players will love the game.

This is a personal question, how well do you think you'll be against keyboard and mouse players?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 14 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3631 posts

Apr 16, 2007
I'm in the beta, and although the graphics aren't that great (although they are expected to improve once the final version is released), it's still a great game. The whole "magic mixed with FPS" thing really works out, and it's really fun to try and learn how to use each magic and tech capability, especially teleporting. What's really amazing is that I experience no lag or any performance issues at all, which is kind of odd for this type of game if you really consider it. With 16 people constantly teleporting through walls, summoning minions that require their own A.I.,  using enhanced vision to see through walls, along with all the other various capabilites, I think FASA did a really great job synching everything together smoothly.

And, please, don't judge the game by it's graphics. The game is multiplayer only, so the graphics were reduced to accomodate any networking issues. But also, the graphic quality had to be reduced to allow all of what I mentioned above, teleporting through walls, summoning minions, etc., to run without any problems. Try out the demo when it comes out and I guaranteed you will be hooked
Message 15 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3631 posts

Apr 16, 2007

Clinton514 wrote:

racedude54 wrote:

This is a personal question, how well do you think you'll be against keyboard and mouse players?

One of the things that FASA worked a very long time on was balancing the level of play between the PC users and the 360 users, and so far they have said they have made it so their is no advantage to any user. I think this statement is pretty true because in this month's OXM, OXM did a test between them and PC World to see who had the advantage, and apparantley OXM whipped PC World's butt Smiley Tongue
Message 16 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Apr 16, 2007
If ShadowRun costs more than 40 bucks I'm not buying it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 17 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13759 posts

Apr 16, 2007
i hope the game is good.
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?member=Grim%20Reaper
Message 18 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11225 posts

Apr 16, 2007

Clinton514 wrote:
The art direction for that game is so damned ugly.

I've actually seen people on my list beta testing it.

Seeeriously.
Message 19 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes