Treasure Hunter
6051 posts

Re: Selling Stuff

Jul 1, 2003
Or you can find one of your close friends and ask them to do it.
Message 11 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 1, 2003

,ShadowPaladin wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:
Well, I need a little extra money right now, and I was wondering if any of you know of a website that is free to sign up at, and you don't need a stupid credit card to sign up. I want to sell a few things, and other than eBay (which you need a credit card to sell), I don't know any other websites. Thanks!

How do you propose getting your money if one doesn't have to have a credit card to sign up?  Where would the money go?  Nobody is going to send cash through the mail, and you need a credit card to sign up for an online pay service...

Tell your parents that you want to sell some things, then get an eBay account with their credit card, or if they already have one, use it.

My parents don't use their credit card online. They are afraid of fraud *rolls eyes* Anyways, people do send money through the mail. It's called a "Money Order" Also, whoever said above you make a website, I actually did that before with my Pokemon Cards I scanned each one, and made a cool site. I think I deleted it though because I needed the webspace for something else

So, no one knows of a website?!?

Message 12 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6051 posts

Jul 1, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,ShadowPaladin wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:
Well, I need a little extra money right now, and I was wondering if any of you know of a website that is free to sign up at, and you don't need a stupid credit card to sign up. I want to sell a few things, and other than eBay (which you need a credit card to sell), I don't know any other websites. Thanks!

How do you propose getting your money if one doesn't have to have a credit card to sign up?  Where would the money go?  Nobody is going to send cash through the mail, and you need a credit card to sign up for an online pay service...

Tell your parents that you want to sell some things, then get an eBay account with their credit card, or if they already have one, use it.

My parents don't use their credit card online. They are afraid of fraud *rolls eyes* Anyways, people do send money through the mail. It's called a "Money Order" Also, whoever said above you make a website, I actually did that before with my Pokemon Cards I scanned each one, and made a cool site. I think I deleted it though because I needed the webspace for something else

So, no one knows of a website?!?

Pokemon cards i remember those good times I remember some old guy sold me fake ones to me and my bro  they were like

skinny and they were called liek Jokemon lol good times good times

Message 13 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes