Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 01 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts
Offline

Selling Stuff

12 replies 8 views Edited Jul 1, 2003
Well, I need a little extra money right now, and I was wondering if any of you know of a website that is free to sign up at, and you don't need a stupid credit card to sign up. I want to sell a few things, and other than eBay (which you need a credit card to sell), I don't know any other websites. Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/09/2003
Offline
5644 posts
 

Re: Selling Stuff

Jul 1, 2003

im sure you could find one, but i doubt anyone would trust you enough to buy anything

,

 

,

Try a pawn shop



Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: Selling Stuff

Jul 1, 2003

,
,
,Vercetti86 wrote:
,

im sure you could find one, but i doubt anyone would trust you enough to buy anything

,

 

,

Try a pawn shop


,
,

What the heck is that supposed to mean? I have sold stuff before, but the site was specificly for that one thing I was selling, nothing like eBay or anything. And pawn shops rip you off most of the time anywho...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/09/2003
Offline
5644 posts
 

Re: Selling Stuff

Jul 1, 2003

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:
,
 

What the heck is that supposed to mean? I have sold stuff before, but the site was specificly for that one thing I was selling, nothing like eBay or anything. And pawn shops rip you off most of the time anywho...
,
,
,


I mean, if you met a stranger of the internet, would you trust them enough to buy anything off them?

,

 

,

I wasnt refering to you in real life...



Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/09/2003
Offline
5644 posts
 

Re: Selling Stuff

Jul 1, 2003

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:
,
 

What the heck is that supposed to mean? I have sold stuff before, but the site was specificly for that one thing I was selling, nothing like eBay or anything. And pawn shops rip you off most of the time anywho...
,
,
,


I mean, if you met a stranger off the internet, would you trust them enough to buy anything off them?

,

 

,

I wasnt refering to you in real life...



Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/21/2002
Offline
8726 posts
 

Re: Selling Stuff

Jul 1, 2003

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:
Well, I need a little extra money right now, and I was wondering if any of you know of a website that is free to sign up at, and you don't need a stupid credit card to sign up. I want to sell a few things, and other than eBay (which you need a credit card to sell), I don't know any other websites. Thanks!
,
,

o_O at your age........set up a lemonade stand.  really just sell it to your computer store or what have you. they'll give you money i bet.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: Selling Stuff

Jul 1, 2003

,
,
,TheParkingMeter wrote:

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:
Well, I need a little extra money right now, and I was wondering if any of you know of a website that is free to sign up at, and you don't need a stupid credit card to sign up. I want to sell a few things, and other than eBay (which you need a credit card to sell), I don't know any other websites. Thanks!
,
,

o_O at your age........set up a lemonade stand.  really just sell it to your computer store or what have you. they'll give you money i bet.
,
,

I don't see many 16 year olds selling lemonade, lol. And the stuff I have isn't all computer stuff.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 08/30/2002
Offline
2441 posts
 

Re: Selling Stuff

Jul 1, 2003
I mean, if you met a stranger off the internet, would you trust them enough to buy anything off them?


Depends who it is. Like i met a guy, and hes like an admin on a website and server. Anyways, he offered me something. Now, if i pay and he doesent give it to me, then it makes him look pretty bad + i could probably complain and they would kick him off being an admin at places. Plus I know people.....

But in all, im pretty sure he will come through

Message Edited by Play_Station on 07-01-2003 04:00 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/01/2003
Offline
6051 posts
 

Re: Selling Stuff

Jul 1, 2003
Curtis why dont you take pictures of all the stuff you wanna sell and write a brief description on them and make your own site. And just find a good way to show it off.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/05/2003
Offline
2716 posts
 

Re: Selling Stuff

Jul 1, 2003

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:
Well, I need a little extra money right now, and I was wondering if any of you know of a website that is free to sign up at, and you don't need a stupid credit card to sign up. I want to sell a few things, and other than eBay (which you need a credit card to sell), I don't know any other websites. Thanks!
,
,
,


How do you propose getting your money if one doesn't have to have a credit card to sign up?  Where would the money go?  Nobody is going to send cash through the mail, and you need a credit card to sign up for an online pay service...

,

Tell your parents that you want to sell some things, then get an eBay account with their credit card, or if they already have one, use it.

See my sigs in all their glory!
Popping up occasionally to bug the hell out of YOU. Yes, you.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes