Feb 19 2014
By: dulun18 Limit Breaker 22581 posts

Self-defense in Arizona (GUN related)

10 replies 120 views Edited Feb 19, 2014

@PLYMCO_PILGRIM 

Guns got the spotlight again.. Smiley Sad

"When do you have the right to shoot? "   ---- that's a good quesion.

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 11 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Re: Self-defense in Arizona (GUN related)

Feb 19, 2014
If a gun's being pointed in your face, you definitely have the right to shoot the person. No one is going to wait around to see if the other person's gun is loaded. You're just gonna shoot.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 2 of 11 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22581 posts

Feb 19, 2014

this is why punching someone just because you loss a verbal argument or just didn't like what he/she said  is stupid...

Message 3 of 11 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55074 posts

Feb 19, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

@PLYMCO_PILGRIM 

Guns got the spotlight again.. Smiley Sad

"When do you have the right to shoot? "   ---- that's a good quesion.

they put the law up on the screen @ 0:45.  The law seems pretty straightforward to me.   What is the debate about again?  It seems the reporter explained it well. 

Message 4 of 11 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Feb 19, 2014

If guns were illegal and only given out under heavily supervised inspections, I believe there would be much gun crimes.

Crimes like that. That idiot shouldn't have had a gun.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 5 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22581 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:
they put the law up on the screen @ 0:45.  The law seems pretty straightforward to me.   What is the debate about again?  It seems the reporter explained it well. 

this guy is claiming self defense.. yet he's hiding behind the door when talking to the reporter.. ?..

ok so one side claimed self defense.. and the other side.. harrassment?..  "standing to close too his wife" ??

not sure how this case will turn out.. but i'm sure.. they might ban guns in wal-mart stores soon or later..

Arizona is a gun free state.. 21 yr of age and no criminal history.. you can buy a gun easy..  you can carry right in the open or concealed to most places.. .. wal-mart was one of those places.. but if they started to post NO GUN sign.. it means you are supposed to leave the gun at the door or dont' come in

a few busineses have those signs.. and gun owners supposed to respect that.. since it's the law..

Message 6 of 11 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 20, 2014

we are gamers what's the point of having guns Smiley Wink go shoot someone on a game make you feel better

Message 7 of 11 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22581 posts

Feb 20, 2014

FOXHOUND1121995 wrote:

we are gamers what's the point of having guns Smiley Wink go shoot someone on a game make you feel better

it's actually more fun shooting a piece of paper or wood target ... video games are great.. but even the AAA shooter game can not give you the same experience as firing a real gun..

Killzone 2 provided a close experience.. but not quite.. while other games are just meh..

Message 8 of 11 (63 Views)
Big Daddy
19026 posts

Feb 20, 2014

Solid---Steak wrote:

If guns were illegal and only given out under heavily supervised inspections, I believe there would be much gun crimes.

Crimes like that. That idiot shouldn't have had a gun.

But then again, there are those who don't give a crap about gun laws and go into gun free zones anyway and start shooting. So if guns were illegal, no one would be able to stop the massacre when it happens.

And one more thing is that trying to make guns illegal is actually unconstitutional as it defies the second amendment of the constitution.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 9 of 11 (58 Views)
Platinum
55074 posts

Feb 20, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

this guy is claiming self defense.. yet he's hiding behind the door when talking to the reporter.. ?..

ok so one side claimed self defense.. and the other side.. harrassment?..  "standing to close too his wife" ??

not sure how this case will turn out.. but i'm sure.. they might ban guns in wal-mart stores soon or later..

Arizona is a gun free state.. 21 yr of age and no criminal history.. you can buy a gun easy..  you can carry right in the open or concealed to most places.. .. wal-mart was one of those places.. but if they started to post NO GUN sign.. it means you are supposed to leave the gun at the door or dont' come in

a few busineses have those signs.. and gun owners supposed to respect that.. since it's the law..

I watched the video.  It seems this man, if the story is accurate, was justified in his shooting of the other man.  When someone is strong enough to knock you to the ground, continues to assault you while stuck on the ground, then tells you they are going to kill you what other option do you have?

Message 10 of 11 (50 Views)
0 Likes