Mar 04 2014
By: dulun18 Limit Breaker 22906 posts

Self Defense or Murder? Your Opinion?

24 replies 179 views Edited Mar 4, 2014

this is the follow up to the incident from 2 wk+ ago.. at first i thought it was some snotty kid with a gun.. but i was wrong..

from the video.. i think this might be valid case of self defense..

your opinion?

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 25 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2277 posts

Re: Self Defense or Murder? Your Opinion?

Mar 4, 2014

cannot be self defence because the guy had to have a gun for him to shoot him instead of shooting him why didn't he fight him back? 

Won the ps4 From taco bell!
eGe EV][L GA/\/\][NG E/\/\P][RE
Message 2 of 25 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19119 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2014

There is not enough sufficient evidence to prove whether the shooting was self defense or murder.

From the interview, the murder was unintended. There is a name for unintended murder (which is completely seperate from self defense), which I don't remember. A sentence for accidental manslaughter is typically not a life sentence, but a sentence that lasts for only a few years.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 3 of 25 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Mar 4, 2014

EVILEMPIRE951 wrote:

cannot be self defence because the guy had to have a gun for him to shoot him instead of shooting him why didn't he fight him back? 

Your attacker does not have to have a gun for it to be self defense. What are you supposed to do? "Oh you pulled a knife on me? Well I cant use my gun because that isn't fair" Are you kidding?

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 4 of 25 (155 Views)
Gaming Beast
2277 posts

Mar 4, 2014

so we can walk around with guns somebody hits me i pull out my gun shoot his **bleep** SELF Defense?

Message 5 of 25 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22906 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2014

EVILEMPIRE951 wrote:

the other guy has to have a gun?  Smiley Indifferent so he has to shot at someone or cut them a few times with a knife before a person can defend themselves?...

from the video the guy WALKEd away from the verbal confrontation.. to only then followed by the other guy who jumped him and the both struggle across the floor of the store...

i don't know.. maybe it's different from each state.. but this is self defense in arizona

Message 6 of 25 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19119 posts

Mar 4, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

EVILEMPIRE951 wrote:

the other guy has to have a gun?  Smiley Indifferent so he has to shot at someone or cut them a few time with a knife before a person can defend themselves?...

i don't know.. maybe it's different from each state.. but this is self defense in arizona

Judging by the interview with the man who was sent to jail for the walmart ordeal, it is neither murder or self defense, since he was not trying to kill the person. He can get off pretty easily with several years in prison for manslughter.

Murder is intentional, and manslaughter is the opposite of murder in terms of intent.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 7 of 25 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Mar 4, 2014

EVILEMPIRE951 wrote:

so we can walk around with guns somebody hits me i pull out my gun shoot his **bleep** SELF Defense?

If someone attempts to cause me bodily harm I have every right to defend myself. Are you under the impression you cannot die from being beat?

The fact that people think otherwise is one of the major cancers in this country.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 8 of 25 (137 Views)
Gaming Beast
2277 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2014

so lets get this straight all those people that got in a fist fight gang members then took out there gun and shot them are for self defense? because last time they are getting years in prison they are murderers

so say your wife slaps u you can shoot her **bleep** as well? she did touch u ;] 

Message 9 of 25 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22906 posts

Mar 4, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

EVILEMPIRE951 wrote:

If someone attempts to cause me bodily harm I have every right to defend myself. Are you under the impression you cannot die from being beat?

The fact that people think otherwise is one of the major cancers in this country.

Kudo for this question Setzaroth

with all the commotion about guns.. i'm guessing people forgot the foundation of human violence... you don't need a gun to kill someone..

like the recently case of murder.. a wife (an experienced nurse) tried to kill her hursband buy injecting him with feces into his veins..

guns are tools to kill people or protect or save..whatever it is  same meaning..
but after you removed everthing.. it all comes down to

People killing People most of the times..  when it comes to human violence

with which ever tools available at the time.. guns, knives or our bare fists

Message 10 of 25 (122 Views)