Fender Bender
4068 posts

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

Jun 20, 2013

This change of heart makes me trust Microsoft even less now. This makes me want to get a PS4 even more as Sony clearly had gamers best interest at heart from the beginning.

Message 81 of 130 (198 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Jun 20, 2013

The funny thing is they supposedly made this change of not requiring an always on internet connection to appeal to gamers and service men that do not have an internet connection.

Yet to make this possible, it requires a day one update to be applied to the system, which requires an internet connection.

So to make the Xbone no longer require a mandatory internet connection, it needs to have a mandatory internet connection.

I thought Microsoft had been in this business for a while.  Why all the amateur foul ups?  Who are they, OUYA?

Be One With The Game.

Message 82 of 130 (189 Views)
VP of Gaming
37244 posts

Jun 20, 2013

m$ is not doing this for the fans they realized they will lose a lotta money if they dont make the change its the only reason they did this

Message 83 of 130 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Do us a favor and delete your account when your done. We don't want trolling here

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 84 of 130 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

Microsoft walks up to you and starts beating you, telling you how worthless you are. You escape, run down the street to Sony's house, and ask for help. Sony invites you in, gives you something to eat and drink, and offers to call the cops. Suddenly, the doorbell rings: It's Microsoft, saying that he's sorry and that he listened to his therapist and is a changed man.

Your options?

• Go back with Microsoft, believe that he is a changed man, and hope that he never acts out against you again.
  • Take Sony's offer and call the cops, tell them what Microsoft did to you, and put him away for good.

Microsoft = Ronnie Dobbs

Message 85 of 130 (152 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Jun 20, 2013

CaribbeanCLANK wrote:

This change of heart makes me trust Microsoft even less now. This makes me want to get a PS4 even more as Sony clearly had gamers best interest at heart from the beginning.

I commend your vast understanding of poor business practices, and use of good logic Smiley Happy

Message 86 of 130 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Message 87 of 130 (145 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Jun 20, 2013

The OP could possibly be suffering from battered gamer syndrome.

He doesn't know how to leave MS because he's scared.

I trust MS even less now.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 88 of 130 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Jun 20, 2013

The PS4 is better! 

Message 89 of 130 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Microsoft's just doing what they do best - trying to convince everyone to come to them just so they can earn much more than desired. I find this decision quite laughable as they should've thought to not run the stupid DRM thing in the first place. I can never trust these guys.

My beliefs on this? M$ probably didn't do this for the fans, but they probably saw the pre-order stats. I believe they rose after this was announced, but prior to this, I think they were really low; I didn't really take note on it too much. They make it sound like more fans = 2x more cash; closing the DRM policy probably being the beginning of this business.

And also, the M$ fans shouldn't bring their hopes up too much. M$ could've lied for all we know. Maybe they made this statement just to win people over. Gamers would play their games not realizing the Kinect will be observing their every move.

This was stuff at the top of my head. I have very little support for M$ and their antics. These guys already have enough - their 12 Windows generations, XBLive, and the Xboxes themselves. Xbone is just their most desperate attempt at attraction yet. I feel this generation is an easy competition for Sony.
Пластэсион элиэнс Smiley Happy
Aliens
Message 90 of 130 (84 Views)
0 Likes