Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
13 posts

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

Jun 20, 2013

Until the new generation was announced I was a "Xbox Fanboy" never thought about switching until I started hearing about all the DRM, Higher Prices, and such. When I started hearing about all this I really wanted to put my money down on the Xbox One but I could not! Unforunetley the recent announcement by Microsoft I am afraid has not changed my mind. I am pretty sure I will be sticking with the PS this time around. As much as it hurts I feel I will be getting more for my money and I just do not trust M$ anymore. 

Microsoft the damage has been done!!

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 130 (247 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Jun 20, 2013

I used to be a big xbox fan myself but I owned all the consoles and I am sticking with sony this generation, I can't see myself paying $100 more for having kinect shoved down my throat when the room I am playing in can't even accomodate it.

And the fact that the GPU power of the ps4 is 40% better then the xbox one, so more powerful hardware, no forced crap I don't even care about... and cheaper too.. sounds like a good deal and I'm still excited for the PS4... looking forward to it.. and using my vita with it!

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 130 (240 Views)
Sackboy
526 posts

Jun 20, 2013

All I have to say about all of the people who are now going back to the MS camp, is that they are plain stupid. Doing this is the same, as if your girlfriend cheated on you and kept cheating on you. You then decide to find a new girl who will love you and respect you and your new relationship. You meet this new girl and she is lovely in every imaginable way. Then your ex comes along and tells you that she will never cheat on you again and that it was a mistake, so you decide to leave your newly met girl and go back to your stupid **bleep** b***h of a girlfriend. This is pretty much what you are doing. It looks like you got no self respect and can be treated like garbage. This is way beyond fanboyism. This is pure idiotism. I feel sad for you all...

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 130 (227 Views)
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

lol microsoft doing a 360 uturn now thats irony

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 130 (199 Views)
Survivor
2463 posts

Jun 20, 2013

SKOT_FREE wrote:
"While we are adding in the ability to use physical discs, we still believe in the power of a digital and cloud-powered future played out at launch and rolled out over time. You are going to see us invest a ton in all of the ways digital builds experiences," he said, adding that digital versions of games will be available day-and-date with retail copies."

Don't worry MS is going to slowly roll out DRM, 24 hour check ins again. They'll tell people it's necessary to usher in the future of gaming, and people will again be **bleep** off.

They will not package it as they did this time. They will try and disguise it or bundle it with so much other stuff that it will just be accepted. They will try it again, it is not done. M$ showed us their intention and if I was an Xbot fanboy this reversal would do nothing but leave a bad taste in my mouth b/c its apparent that M$ is trying to ram it to gamers with no lube.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 130 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
305 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013
I'm sticking with Sony. I grew up in the 8 bit days but as an adult I will not trust a company who tried to negate a huge chunk of gamers, families, and military personnel. What they did was a desperate cry for business. Why would anyone trust a company after that. Microsoft has been second fiddle to both Sony and Nintendo. Never once have they made a top selling console. Ended up last this generation and will likely stay there. PS4 for me. This is like a battered woman staying with their husband. Nonsense.
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 130 (165 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Jun 20, 2013

All Xbox users need to thank Sony for Microsoft changing their minds.

It was because Sony cared about the gamers and refused to put dollars first that you now can now get what Sony knew was the right thing from the beginning.

You still need to pay a $100 more, but I guess that's better than nothing.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 130 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

This is proof that microsoft will always be sony's **bleep**

(~¤歴史を変更する場合は、変更を聞かせ !世界は破壊される、そうなるまで!単に笑う必要があります私は私の運命が破棄される場合¤~)
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 130 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5400 posts

Jun 20, 2013
First off keep in mind i have been loyal to playstation since the original system.

Seeing how microsoft has decided to cancel the online requirement and used game policy shows me that not only do they listen to their customers but also are prompt to answer them. Something playstation has not only not done in the past but still struggle with today. gaming consoles are not all about sales, if you dont keep your customers happy they will turn their back on you. Microsoft seems to have learned that lesson and i fear playstation never will. Personally i will be buying both systems to "test the waters" if you will.
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 130 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jun 20, 2013
agreed
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 130 (177 Views)
0 Likes