Fender Bender
3336 posts

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

Jun 20, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I still see no reason to get an Xbox One. They knew that having these restrictions in place would make everyone leave the console, so they gave into pressure and retracted the things that they had set out to do after they had already announced that they would do it. Seems pretty shady, if you think about it.

Plus, the price is still $100 higher and Kinect 2 is still required all of the time. Not to mention that Xbox Live is still not as good of a deal as PS+ either. I also wouldn't be surprised if they pulled some DRM scheme AFTER everyone purchased the console just so they can make a cheap buck.

Which is why I would rather wait and see what happens before I think about getting an Xbox One.

Twitter: @Xeno_VII
Message 41 of 130 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Youtube is filled with various M$ fanboys like the OP who are switching back because of this. I seriously can't take Xbox gamers seriously anymore. One second... "XBOX SUCKS NAO, SONY 4EVAR" *policies removed* "OH EM GEES, XBOX IS KEWL AGEN, THANKS DON. XBOX WAY BETTAR THAN PS4" Make up your **bleep** minds. The fact that they were actually willing to release the console like it was already shows that they are not worth it....Then again, you learn to never take "gamers" on Youtube seriously since a good majority are Xbox users. 

Message 42 of 130 (291 Views)
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jun 20, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Dan mattrick must be **bleep** that his "vision" is being changed

Oh man you know it. "we have a product for those with no internet.. it's called the xbox 360"  Dude has no faith in his vision huh. And eat a **bleep** major nelson saying the Ps4 is not a threat. whatever man.

Message 43 of 130 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Just had this same conversation with a friend and still don't believe it. So many people jumped ship during E3 and now they're going back because M$ "listened" to them. Give me a break! Anyone who truly believes this decision was about the gamer and not the all mighty dollar is a fool.
Message 44 of 130 (274 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14113 posts

Jun 20, 2013
That's how I'm viewing this as well. MS has never given a shoot about their fans. It's been about money and the bottom line for them period. One example, granted it's a non gaming one, but still... Microsoft Office used to come complete on computers, not anymore though Smiley Sad. Now if you want to have it, unless you buy the full version... you get stuck with ads. Thank god it's still usable, but I'm still not thrilled with them about it. Another 'nice' decision by them. Not.

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 45 of 130 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jun 20, 2013

The competition is not leveled. The PS4 still stomps Xbox one into dust in every technical aspect there is. Good luck. 

“My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

- Mike Tyson
Message 46 of 130 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jun 20, 2013

MS backtracking on their policies makes me even less likely to buy one. It shows a lack of vision and leadership on their part. I didn't agree with all their new requirements, but if that was the vison they had for the future of gaming, I respected it, and was intrigued by some aspects of it. To do a complete 180 shows me MS doesn't know what they really want their future to be. This backtracking also doesn't change the fact that MS is catering soley to the US at the expense of the rest of the world. It doesn't change the fact that it is more expensive, and that extra expense is tied to the Kinect which I do not want. It also doesn't change the fact that the PS4 is more powerful. Good luck with the X-One, but it's PS4 for me day one.

Message 47 of 130 (228 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Jun 20, 2013
That about sums it up.
Message 48 of 130 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Message 49 of 130 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Guys, he just an Xbox fanboy. Let him go.
I used to be one. I understand why he loves his console, it's just a difference of opinion.
I know for a fact that ps4 has better specs and all, but he doesn't realize that.
Just let him have his console. We (as PS gamers) know that our console is better. But he (and the Xbox community) will never comply with that. So lets just ignore all these Xbox players and focus on what really matters. Our console and our community.
PC & PS4 Gamer | Left the PCMR in 2016 | It's time to game.

XBL Gamer 1-3-09 to 2-17-12 / PSN 3-3-12 to Forever
Message 50 of 130 (304 Views)