Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
19 posts

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

Jun 19, 2013
All the best to ya. Microsoft burnt the bridge for me i am not going back. Got my killzone bundle preordered and CAN'T wait to see the indy scene on ps4.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 130 (1,267 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2465 posts

Jun 19, 2013

oh man, M$ has you so wipped. Just wait until they do a reversal on all this stuff after launch. I would never trust that company

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 130 (1,266 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5697 posts

Jun 19, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Brrnout wrote:

I do not think this changes anything. Microsoft have proved that they are willing to try stupid things to limit the user. Just because they retracted these awful features just proves that they are not as suicidal as once thought. All this tells me is that Mircosoft WILL try to do this later rather than sooner and that they WANT to control your gaming experience. That is enough for me to not trust them and not want to support them.

You play games your way and the Xbox One was designed to prevent that from all angles. For all we know Microsoft will simply kick in these controlling features again slowly over time; or better yet, reactivate them once people buy the blasted thing.

This is what I was afraid of. People will see that Microsoft have "seen the light" and change back to the Xbox One. People should NOT think that simple direction change like this mean anything. Microsoft has shown their true colours and people SHOULD pay attention.

Cheers, Brrnout

In other words, Microsoft is as sly as a fox.  :smileyvery-happy:

They have simply proved they are not stupid and it is important to note this. They want money, just like any company and they see this losing battle. But do NOT for one second thing that this changes any of their long term plans.

Use your heads people.

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 130 (1,251 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9688 posts

Jun 19, 2013

they still have an issue of the price to overcome...  like really the ps4 is tecnically a more powerful system at a cheaper price... knowing this even if i was interested in the xboxone.. (not that i wouldnt get one eventually) the ps4 will be my 1st choice, just because of the price.

>

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 130 (1,213 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9688 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Brrnout wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Brrnout wrote:

I do not think this changes anything. Microsoft have proved that they are willing to try stupid things to limit the user. Just because they retracted these awful features just proves that they are not as suicidal as once thought. All this tells me is that Mircosoft WILL try to do this later rather than sooner and that they WANT to control your gaming experience. That is enough for me to not trust them and not want to support them.

You play games your way and the Xbox One was designed to prevent that from all angles. For all we know Microsoft will simply kick in these controlling features again slowly over time; or better yet, reactivate them once people buy the blasted thing.

This is what I was afraid of. People will see that Microsoft have "seen the light" and change back to the Xbox One. People should NOT think that simple direction change like this mean anything. Microsoft has shown their true colours and people SHOULD pay attention.

Cheers, Brrnout

In other words, Microsoft is as sly as a fox.  :smileyvery-happy:

They have simply proved they are not stupid and it is important to note this. They want money, just like any company and they see this losing battle. But do NOT for one second thing that this changes any of their long term plans.

Use your heads people.

Cheers, Brrnout

i agree to me this could be considered a strategic retreat, who know it may rear itsa ugly head again come the time it needs to announce its next consoke

>

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 130 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6223 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Good luck but i will not act like a puppet and go back to a company that was going to implement DRM and only backed out because they simple didn't had any other choice they could care less about the costumers they care more about the $ they showed their true colors im never been with then Playstation all the way

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] PS4 Firmware 2.00[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 130 (1,003 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Jun 19, 2013

adios muchacho!

still gettin' a ps4.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 130 (996 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jun 19, 2013

I think they should of had these policeies from the begining but since microsoft is upping there game maybe sony will even more? Either way im sticking with the ps4.

-------------------------------------
One Kingdom
To rule all Hearts

KH3
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 130 (984 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2465 posts

Jun 19, 2013

This is not the end of it. The only mistake M$ knows that they made was that they tried to much DRM an to many restrictions all at once. This is not over they will try and sneak stuff in here and there and slowy chip away at it.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 130 (823 Views)
PlayStation MVP
18486 posts

Jun 19, 2013
I still see no reason to get an Xbox One. They knew that having these restrictions in place would make everyone leave the console, so they gave into pressure and retracted the things that they had set out to do after they had already announced that they would do it. Seems pretty shady, if you think about it.

Plus, the price is still $100 higher and Kinect 2 is still required all of the time. Not to mention that Xbox Live is still not as good of a deal as PS+ either. I also wouldn't be surprised if they pulled some DRM scheme AFTER everyone purchased the console just so they can make a cheap buck.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 130 (778 Views)